Ideas for the server!!

Who agrees?

• Total voters

PudgeyB

Tree Puncher
For my first idea on Skyblock I think they should add a command that allows you to see the top balances of the players online through a command. And only online players.

My second Idea for skyblock adding new keys such as an Epic Key with better loot then Ledgendary.

My third Idea is to Update the /shop with more spawners and Et cetera.

the77x7

Diamond Miner
The /baltop feature was removed to reduce lag purposes I believe. I’m not exactly sure if you can have it view the top balances of people online, but I would find that pointless due to people constantly logging on and off.

Skyblock adding a new Epic Key can potentially be done, but the community should give ideas about the items put into it. If the owner feels it’s a good idea, he will implement it into the game.

Spawners can also be implemented easily, but there may be know point. There are plenty of spawners to choose from now. However, the idea isn’t bad. I just don’t see it happening in the future.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Something I think would be fun is a key like Epic which only has spawners in it, all from chicken to ghast spawners. Lowkey would like it but would be a lot harder to get otherwise the economy would be ruined completely.

the77x7

Diamond Miner
Something I think would be fun is a key like Epic which only has spawners in it, all from chicken to ghast spawners. Lowkey would like it but would be a lot harder to get otherwise the economy would be ruined completely.
I truly like this idea. The keys would have a higher value, but a greater reward along with the risks of what type of spawned you’d get.

OP
OP
PudgeyB

PudgeyB

Tree Puncher
Possibly if there are Epic keys, the loot found in them can be Creeper and Blaze Spawners and higher chances of Spawner picks and possibly Higher levels of McMmo, Better Loot such as Higher enchants on weapons and armor, and possibly winning enchant tokens, if the idea comes to being something new on skyblock it could sell for more on /buy and that you can't buy it on /shop or get it any keys crates.

Wrys

Gold Miner
Make these keys be it’s own class like vote crate keys. You can’t buy em, you have to earn em. One key for every 1000 mobs killed, 1000 blocks mined, or 1000 blocks placed. Rewards would be reasonable if it varied from uncommon crate key to rare crate key rewards.

Complete game changer, I would see it heavily promoting mob grinding.

OP
OP
PudgeyB

PudgeyB

Tree Puncher
I also think another idea Would be to add /shop onto signs i'd and others would find it easier, i even agree especially at /is [warp]'s because it would help profit shops without spamming commands into chat