If It Doesn't Stop

Have You Ever Seen Me "Bully" On This Server (This is Not inculding this event)

• Yes, I Have and I will give evidence to support my claim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I have not

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
---={+}=---
Content Deleted

Last edited:

DeletedUser2139

Skeleton Slayer
I dont get how this is a major problem, just ignore them who cares

meliana

Stone Miner
Dear Snapcraft Creative,
I am being wrongfully persecuted for asking for help for a friend. A week Ago from today I asked lovebunny117 if she could help a friend, OhMyCutiePie, of mine get a boyfriend, I asked many people including Jaide. Then Then lovebunny117 said no but I asked her again, which I admit was a stupid thing to do ( really was set on trying to get my friend some help). When I asked her again she blew the conversation up. now a week later I have been banned from various plots and yelled at by many people. Please, I acknowledge that I shouldn't have pursued in help, but how is it a crime to ask for help. Please stop yelling at me for asking for help, I'm sorry, just please stop yelling at me for false accusations. Thank you for the considerate of this Thread and please have a nice day.

-Legitmon
and you post this why? lol who needs a bf i say ditch the bitch and sail for better oceans!!!

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
I would suggest asking eHarmony or Match.com for all your dating and match making needs, Not the players of our creative server. If you believe any players are breaking the rules (because no proof is shown) then report them.

Last edited:

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
datingsites_vergelijken.png

WarOfTheDatingSites-copy.jpg

1: never get a fake online bf or gf. Its not real and you know it.
2. Don't begg others to help you get someone a fake bf or gf. thats even worse.

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Ummmm, not a good idea to post this bub. If I were you I would have just dropped it and ignored it to have a minimal chance of it having more attention being drawn to it. Now like everyone knows about it...Still though, it nice to clear things up. Just not in public like this.

ohhMaiiny

Zombie Killer
Dear Snapcraft Creative,
I am being wrongfully persecuted for asking for help for a friend. A week Ago from today I asked lovebunny117 if she could help a friend, OhMyCutiePie, of mine get a boyfriend, I asked many people including Jaide. Then Then lovebunny117 said no but I asked her again, which I admit was a stupid thing to do ( really was set on trying to get my friend some help). When I asked her again she blew the conversation up. now a week later I have been banned from various plots and yelled at by many people. Please, I acknowledge that I shouldn't have pursued in help, but how is it a crime to ask for help. Please stop yelling at me for asking for help, I'm sorry, just please stop yelling at me for false accusations. Thank you for the considerate of this Thread and please have a nice day.

-Legitmon
This is way to funny xD

OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Deleted.

Last edited: