I'm George/Mokey

Georgoa

First Step
Hello!

I am George, previously known as Mokey (without the letter N). I've played Minecraft for a long time, but I mainly started off on an Xbox 360. I've been part of the Minecraft community on the Java side and CraftiGames in general since 2020. I started off on PikaNetwork and currently, I am part of JartexNetwork as well. I am looking forward to meeting lovely new people here, and hopefully bringing the better for the network as much as I can. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! Other than that, that's pretty much who I am - apart from my other hobbies such as programming.

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Welcome welcome

tichirbres

First Step
Hello!

I am George, previously known as Mokey (without the letter N). I've played Minecraft for a long time, but I mainly started off on an Xbox 360. I've been part of the Minecraft community on the Java side and CraftiGames in general since 2020. I started off on PikaNetwork and currently, I am part of JartexNetwork as well. I am looking forward to meeting lovely new people here, and hopefully bringing the better for the network as much as I can. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! Other than that, that's pretty much who I am - apart from my other hobbies such as programming.

Hey there! I completely understand your dilemma. It can be tough to navigate the world of online dating, especially with the hefty price tags on some platforms. I faced a similar situation but found success on more budget-friendly sites. Have you considered trying free apps like LuvFree? They offer a decent pool of potential matches without breaking the bank. And trust me, there's someone out there for everyone. I was once in your shoes, feeling a bit hopeless, but after casting a wider net, I found love unexpectedly. Hang in there, and don't give up! Click here for more dating insights.
Thanks for the information!