I'm Gizz :D

Jazzy Frier

First Step
Hi! I'm ThatGirlGizz__
You may call me Giz :) I am really enjoying this server and I have met a lot of new very nice friends. I hope everyone who sees this might say Hi! I am not new really to Factions. I'm level 61 right now. I just wanted to finally sign up for the forums :-D! Well Yea lol I hope I will get to meet new people. Bye <3

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Hello! Welcome to the forums! :) Snap craft have tons fun and very friendship server!

Zap

Gold Miner
Welcome Giz. You mentioned factions level 61 sounds impressive ))). I have tucked away in survival and just only recently tried out a different part of the game. Need to check that out seems like fun. Well anyway glad to have you here. Hope to see you in game just don't put an arrow through my head )))))))

OP
OP
Jazzy Frier

Jazzy Frier

First Step
Welcome Giz. You mentioned factions level 61 sounds impressive ))). I have tucked away in survival and just only recently tried out a different part of the game. Need to check that out seems like fun. Well anyway glad to have you here. Hope to see you in game just don't put an arrow through my head )))))))
If I do come to finally meet you in factions I hope we can be friends :)