Im here Your Welcome

Tony_Rose

First Step
Before i start off the title of this thread sounds really bold,confident, and maybe to those who see it as selfish i just wish you to know that i am not selfish (maybe a little on some days). I decided to color code the things i like and my interests.
Starters:I hope that this is the server i hope it to be i previosly left my old all time server due to the fact that its staff were [Negative Words Here] so i hope that this server is a good fit for me community wise.
Server:I will play most servers but i will probably be on creative most of the time. I also play Skyblock ,prison,and survival but i hope to explore and play the other custom servers that Snapcraft has to offer.
Arts:one of my favorite things to do is to just listen to music and do nothing else. I have made pieces of music with a controller (Akai Proffesional MPK Mini) but haven't really done anything with the clips.I am a Beyonce fan and listen to Pentatonix when i'm feeling depressed. I also like paintings and often take a day on the weekend once a month to go out with me mum to do an art class,show, or something similar.
Food:I love burgers especially with bacon and onions. I also love onions that are post pot roasted with steak then eating them. I also like salad and pasta. One of my favorite types of pasta would probably have to be tortellini with white sauce. Oh and i'm not a fan of red sauce or tomatoes its just gross (in my opinion).

Personality?:I think that im willing to do most things for others that need help and try to do the best i can to help them get done. BUT if someone is being annoying and im already helping someone or doing something i will not hesitate to retaliate to get them away from me. Also if you meet me or come across me you can see what you think of me because everybody sees the world differently from every perspective.

Thank you for reading and i hope i will be welcomed into the Snapcraft community. If my writing ways and my run on sentences bothered you i really don't care it bothered me too but i'm no writer so i'm just gonna do what i gotta do.
Sincerely,
Tony_Rose

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome to the Snapcraft community! I hope you have a fun time here!

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome to Snapcraft!
Beyonce is life btw

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Before i start off the title of this thread sounds really bold,confident, and maybe to those who see it as selfish i just wish you to know that i am not selfish (maybe a little on some days). I decided to color code the things i like and my interests.
Starters:I hope that this is the server i hope it to be i previosly left my old all time server due to the fact that its staff were [Negative Words Here] so i hope that this server is a good fit for me community wise.
Server:I will play most servers but i will probably be on creative most of the time. I also play Skyblock ,prison,and survival but i hope to explore and play the other custom servers that Snapcraft has to offer.
Arts:one of my favorite things to do is to just listen to music and do nothing else. I have made pieces of music with a controller (Akai Proffesional MPK Mini) but haven't really done anything with the clips.I am a Beyonce fan and listen to Pentatonix when i'm feeling depressed. I also like paintings and often take a day on the weekend once a month to go out with me mum to do an art class,show, or something similar.
Food:I love burgers especially with bacon and onions. I also love onions that are post pot roasted with steak then eating them. I also like salad and pasta. One of my favorite types of pasta would probably have to be tortellini with white sauce. Oh and i'm not a fan of red sauce or tomatoes its just gross (in my opinion).

Personality?:I think that im willing to do most things for others that need help and try to do the best i can to help them get done. BUT if someone is being annoying and im already helping someone or doing something i will not hesitate to retaliate to get them away from me. Also if you meet me or come across me you can see what you think of me because everybody sees the world differently from every perspective.

Thank you for reading and i hope i will be welcomed into the Snapcraft community. If my writing ways and my run on sentences bothered you i really don't care it bothered me too but i'm no writer so i'm just gonna do what i gotta do.
Sincerely,
Tony_Rose
Welcome tony! :) Just let us know if you need anything. And rest assured, the staff here on Snapcraft are amazing. <3

Sparrow_Tail_

Tree Puncher
Hi welcome to Snapcraft! If you are interested in joining a community or village or players let me know. You can read about it on my profile in my posts :)