Im leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecrap135

Stone Miner
I got muted for a joke.... a joke I know its still technically advertising but I think Twiggyyy took it too far... I got perm banned and I know any advertising is a perm ban but he knew it was a joke and I think most people online at that time knew it was. I already appealed and they turned me down with nothing else to say.

Cya everyone

[P.S. : boifiya take care of the island...]

OP
OP
Minecrap135

Minecrap135

Stone Miner
But I thought life was about second chances and having fun,
I was not harassing, bulling, ect. anyone, I was just trying to have fun just like everyone else in the whole world.
:-(

Kath

Creeper Hugger
But I thought life was about second chances and having fun,
I was not harassing, bulling, ect. anyone, I was just trying to have fun just like everyone else in the whole world.
:-(
before doing the things you think are fun, make sure they are allowed first

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Even if it was a "joke", it's still against the rules to advertise and Twiggyyy were just doing his job. You can always appeal again after a while.

OP
OP
Minecrap135

Minecrap135

Stone Miner
Everyone makes mistakes you know... one msg and I got perm muted
Just one I didn't think that it was going to get me perm muted I thought that it would be like a 30 min ban.
And your right I should have checked the rules before I have fun but like I wasn't doing anything wrong, I wasn't continuing to do it or msg people and begging them to join the sever or being mean if they didnt

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Everyone makes mistakes you know... one msg and I got perm muted
Just one I didn't think that it was going to get me perm muted I thought that it would be like a 30 min ban.
And your right I should have checked the rules before I have fun but like I wasn't doing anything wrong, I wasn't continuing to do it or msg people and begging them to join the sever or being mean if they didnt
Advertising is perm mute due to you're asking people on this server to join another one. And that's against the rules of snapcraft. (and mostly every other server)

OP
OP
Minecrap135

Minecrap135

Stone Miner
I didn't ask anyone, I just typed in chat: "Everyone go to twiggyyy's sever ;-)" And then I got muted

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
For the record, you put an IP along with that, which is clearly against the rules. So therefore you'll receive the same action as every other person who puts an IP over chat.

OP
OP
Minecrap135

Minecrap135

Stone Miner
I did put the IP but it wasn't spelt right bc it was an inside joke between me and deathwing u can ask him if u would like to make sure

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I did put the IP but it wasn't spelt right bc it was an inside joke between me and deathwing u can ask him if u would like to make sure
Doesn't matter, you put the IP in chat, wrong or right you still had the same intention so.

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Going to lock this thread as it's just becoming an argument now. If you wish to appeal your mute, do so by clicking here. If you're really going to leave, we all wish you the best of luck in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.