Instagram

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Hey Snapcraft!

Facebook and Twitter are two things that we've used to help out our favorite server gain popularity and share with our great community! But there's more to share, and easy to reach: Instagram!

I just recently checked #snapcraft on my instagram and if there was an actual official Snapcraft Instagram, and I doubt I came to a legit one.

Browsing through the hashtag I came across people I'm familiar with, such as wackyelephant, and others I can't remember at the moment because I just woke up!

Instagram is a great way to share and connect. With use of hashtags and easy searching of people, it's easy for people to visit Snapcraft on their phones when on the go or in the bathroom.

Having an instagram lets the server be even more connected with a whole community revolving around a Snapcraft instagram page. You can always look at who liked a photo and follow them as well. Comments and likes are a great way to find new friends who also love this server!

I say Snapcraft should make an instagram account, and I truly believe that it can benefit the server greatly. It's becoming more popular, and with #minecraft and related, Snapcraft can gain the attention of other minecraft players and continue to grow.

Support our server! Let it be more popular! What does everyone think of an official Snapcraft instagram?

♚♠ Anima ♠♔

Tree Puncher
ithink it would be great cause so many people use instagram and #'s its a great way to share moments and like u said...a lot of people and i mean a LOT of people on the creative have insta (mostly masters that ik of like 60% of them) even i use plus i ve been waiting till they made a official insta @diamond_warpath
Hey Snapcraft!

Facebook and Twitter are two things that we've used to help out our favorite server gain popularity and share with our great community! But there's more to share, and easy to reach: Instagram!

I just recently checked #snapcraft on my instagram and if there was an actual official Snapcraft Instagram, and I doubt I came to a legit one.

Browsing through the hashtag I came across people I'm familiar with, such as wackyelephant, and others I can't remember at the moment because I just woke up!

Instagram is a great way to share and connect. With use of hashtags and easy searching of people, it's easy for people to visit Snapcraft on their phones when on the go or in the bathroom.

Having an instagram lets the server be even more connected with a whole community revolving around a Snapcraft instagram page. You can always look at who liked a photo and follow them as well. Comments and likes are a great way to find new friends who also love this server!

I say Snapcraft should make an instagram account, and I truly believe that it can benefit the server greatly. It's becoming more popular, and with #minecraft and related, Snapcraft can gain the attention of other minecraft players and continue to grow.

Support our server! Let it be more popular! What does everyone think of an official Snapcraft instagram?