Interducement: CameronBleu

Cameronbleu

Tree Puncher
Hello, many of you guys know me but some people dont, so i am going to interduce you to myself. First i will tell you about my life and career, next i will tell you how i interact with staff and the snapchat creative server.

Hi my username is CameronBleu, and my real name is Cameron. I came up with the name CameronBleu because once i started playing minecraft i was always respecting people on different servers, so i decided to give me the name CameronBleu. Bleu is shown for Brawl loyal excellent uniqe

I grew up in Italy, thats where my mom had me. When i was 13 years old i changed on and moved to America because its the #7 smartest county in the world. I met tons of new friends in America. I am 18 years old and living with My dad, My brother, and my two sisters.

When i grow up i would like to build for my state. I want to be a engineer. When i'm in collage i would like to learn more technology, programing and coding. I would also like to teach kids how to code and devolpe. Like developing a minecraft or a scratch server. When i was 7-17 i started useing scratch to teach me how to code a game: (https://scratch.mit.edu/). I started creating this game (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/124101187/#editor).

Now i have talked to you about my life and career i will now speak to you about my experience on snapcraft.

As you know, my in game name is CameronBleu, when i first started to build my first house on a different server (I was a builder on), i have completely retired as if i was not fit for the job. I started to join the build team on munchymc, i have build one woolwars map. So i started to play snapcraft, i have been on snapcraft for 10 months now and i enjoy playing with other players.

As i said above ^^, i have had builders past experience. I applyed for builder, because i think i would be good enough to build a unique house, but as my life went on, i got denied. When i got denied, i started to play more on snapcraft to increase my application for it to be accepted. I only have made one application by now and going to be making a application when i have the perfect position. But i will never give up on it!

Thank you for taking the time to read my interducement, i hope you liked it. Be sure to meet up with me in game as so we can be friends! You may contact me in game as ill be on everyday. Maybe i might not be on for a day, but be sure to leave me a message.
upload_2016-11-12_17-57-31.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-12_17-57-6.png
    upload_2016-11-12_17-57-6.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 109
OP
OP
Cameronbleu

Cameronbleu

Tree Puncher
Thank you for the feedback! I am not new to the forums, i just wanted to let people know who i am and about me.

Thanks
CameronBleu

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
I hope to see you on creative sometime! You seem pretty cool. :-D

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Hello, and welcome to the forums! I hope see you around in Creative XD

OP
OP
Cameronbleu

Cameronbleu

Tree Puncher
Thank you all for the support and feedbacks, as i am making my builder applications, i will need more time, but thank you anyway!

Your friend
CameronBleu