Intro For Sting!

Ray

First Step
Hello may name is Ray! I love icecream alot and popcorn, I eat paper like chewing gum and I love playing games and also sport! Ow yeh I forgot... I also love butter ASdaskhfdgsjfgdsfgjkaghljdhglfdjhgfjhsgjdshfgvjhfdlvgjhdfvjhwhgfgjhdsfghjdskfgkdsjahfg

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Hello may name is Ray! I love icecream alot and popcorn, I eat paper like chewing gum and I love playing games and also sport! Ow yeh I forgot... I also love butter ASdaskhfdgsjfgdsfgjkaghljdhglfdjhgfjhsgjdshfgvjhfdlvgjhdfvjhwhgfgjhdsfghjdskfgkdsjahfg
Welcome to forums and server! Hope you have fun and enjoy your time :) Icecream is good, caramelised popcorn O-O, never um, tried paper. xD Butter. My little sister would stick a finger in a box of butter and eat it. Oh my...

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Welcome to the forums!
ASdaskhfdgsjfgdsfgjkaghljdhglfdjhgfjhsgjdshfgvjhfdlvgjhdfvjhwhgfgjhdsfghjdskfgkdsjahfg
jklahfkLKdhj.aljh@sdhu!$T&3j24nh%418o2sdfkaghaafylbggljkas@sdklfjahls!

iamontda

Void Walker
Welcome Ray! I actually used to go to restaurants with my family and just eat some butter... I've been there xD

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the server

Kath

Creeper Hugger
So alike (excluding the paper part o.o..). Welcome :-D

OP
OP
Ray

Ray

First Step
Wow! This the first time I have ever seen this much comment and support I have ever had! This such a nice server becuase everyone is positive and acceptable! I will do the same to you guys and all of the staffs are really amazing!

TayFTW

Iron Miner
Welcome Ray!! Have fun on the forums/server. Enjoy your stay. And I used to go through a butter stage :/ Also have fun on your magical journey in Snapcraft!

OP
OP
Ray

Ray

First Step
Thanks TayFTW!! Thank you to everyone for giving me an awesome welcome! I appreciated it heaps you guys are awesome!

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Welcome to the server Ray!

Misstify

Zombie Killer
Welcome to the server and forum :3
and is paper really that good-