Introducing Myself!

ElementalSouls

First Step
Hello! My name is ElementalSouls but you may call me Soul for short! I am a normal person who loves to play video games like Minecraft Splatoon Geometry Dash and more! I am pretty Creative with my imagination and I love to help out other people! I am a talented builder when it comes to Minecraft especially server hubs would be the main thing I would be mainly good at! I also have a interest in Five Nights at Freddys and I use a animating system called Mine Imator to make my own Human/Animatronic models! I am also very artistic and I love to draw and do oragami! I also am pretty smart when it comes to Computers but I only know a little bit about them! I do also enjoy making Minecraft skins because I go super creative when it comes to skin making! I make animal and human boy girl skins! I am a strict person when it comes to important things that are going on and I want to make sure everyone gets it done! I do also own my very own Minecraft server named ElementalRealms if you are willing to join! (I will not be advertising on this website, you may contact me through Discord or Teamspeak if you are looking forward to join!) So yeah! thats my introduction to myself and I hope you guys have a great Day or Night!

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! I can see that you are very creative idea design/ art! That great thing about you! I hope you build amazing on your plot! :)

Zap

Gold Miner
Welcome Soul. Great introduction. The skin design sounds awesome would love to try that some time. You have your own server way cool. You are really engaging in the artistic side of yourself that is good. Hope to see you around. Enjoy

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome Soul!