Introduction

DesignLeeWolf17

Gold Miner
I am 14 going to be 15 in 3 days. I have been playing this server for about two years. I have tried for staff applications countless times and failed at everyone. xD I live in the U.S., I have two brothers and 3 dogs. I love dogs and my brother wants to be a YouTuber and he wants me to be there with him. He has a dead YouTube channel and he made me one. I have been playing Minecraft for several years now. I first started on the Xbox 360. I played creative and survival the most. I spent much of my time building a parcore place. I started with the game Survival demo on the tablet. It had lions and other creatures. There was no creative on that so I was full survival. The crafting recipes would blow your mind. The stuff was much harder to get and I only had one day cycle before I restarted again. Then on my 11th B-day I got the full version and I played for hours. I mainly trapped Orcas (A whale) it took a lot of my time. I have made underwater cities and giant buildings. I even made a diamond gen for the night. I made it by going into a hole and writing for werewolves to try to attack me. Then they get hurt by the spikes I had placed. Other animals would die as well so it was pretty good. My brother Matthew got Minecraft for the computer and got the account BLODDYBEAST. (Which is now my moms account) I played on that account on SnapCraft for the longest time. Till Christmas when I got my own account with my brothers. We only played SnapCraft so we kept playing the server. My brother started playing mods and Hypixel. I would play bed wars every once in awhile. So that is my introduction.

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Well, Welcome!
Glad you got your own account and are still playing Snapcraft. :-D

Dutchy

Zombie Killer
Welcome! :-D

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome to the forums :)

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! I hope see you around on Creative.

axhe

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Howdy and welcome!