It's Goodbye (Seriously)

Kyy

Tree Puncher
Snapcraftians (and staff)

I've been thinking about leaving for quite some time but I think this time takes the cake. Many close friends know I joke about leaving a lot but this time it's for real (seriously). My time on Snapcraft is pretty much up and I just think it's time to leave and move on with my life. The time left for high school and the time left until me graduating to university seems forever but the time for preparation is approaching at an alarming rate especially for the unprepared. I also lost interest, became slowly inactive as time goes, and my reputation went on a rocky detour in which I had no more intentions to further damage it. It's just that it's my time to move on with my life. I will most definitely drop in every once in a while but now it's my turn to prepare for university and my future. I personally want to thank everyone and the staff team for accepting me with warm arms back in 2014 and here I am now moving to bigger things. It's been a rocky but fun ride for all of us and especially for me. Hope you guys continue to grow. Now it's time for me to catch a ride to join former players. Snapcraft was one of the places I loved so dearly and I guess it's time for me to travel into the future with my life story to be told. This place and all of my closest friends will most definitely be in my heart forever for making my time here an amazing one. I wish Snapcraft lots of love for the future and the community. May the future bring lots of happiness and joy to you all. Good luck to the current staff and the future applicants to the server.

With Lots of Love (and some mixed feelings),

Ky

P.S. I'll still around on other social media if anyone wants to talk to me. I'm not completely gone. <3

Double P.S. I still wish I can share some memorable faces to honor but it would be abysmally long to list and I lost all pictures of memorable moments.

Last edited:

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Kyyyyyy :-( Don't doooo thissss.

You will be missed, and I hope you have a fulfilling future! <3

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Believe me, time flies by faster than we can imagine it.
Goodbye and feel free to visit if desired.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Good luck in the future, especially with university!
Hope to see you around.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Hey Ky I don't get well know about you but i can see you are part of famous in Creative tho. Well you are to me. I am tried to famous in Creative well it is almost impossible for me but not for you right. I understand have hard time mixed feeling but just that happen get mess up in game.