Khotarri

iamontda

Void Walker
Hello everyone, I would like to stop sprinting for a moment to have a serious talk about Khotarri, a Minecraftian whom you probably don't know.

UPDATE: Her video was taken down, but I still feel like this is a silent concern.

Khotarri is a developer of the Dalek Mod, the most complete Doctor Who Minecraft mod that's still being worked on (besides the DWCM, but that isn't out yet. We also don't talk about them). Before joining Snapcraft permanently, I would play on the official server for the Dalek mod. Lots of people would get on, including the bubbly Khotarri who seemed to moderate and build parts of the server.

Long story short, I moved to Snapcraft and the mod server was shut down a very short time ago. Another long story short, Khotarri can't exactly physically speak well, and her life has gone downhill through mistrust in time, online hate, and overall a dump from the internet. She doesn't trust the word of many now, and even though she's taking a break and doesn't feel like she'll get respect from the mod team (possibly forever), she's still staying with the Dalek Mod.

This subject totally breaks my heart and sets me on fire and I don't even know what else, but if I ever met her I would hug her so hard. I don't know her directly, but anyone that I can trust for a while is definitely an online acquaintance who I would vouch for with my life. I don't want her left to think that she's totally alone, and that's where you come in.

I feel that we should stand behind her, but she's very blunt of a girl. Don't say "I understand what you're going through" or things along those lines, I just want Khotarri to know that she has others behind her back in the fantasy we call the internet if all in life fails. She is very friendly and honest, and special in such a way that things pushing into her life shouldn't stop her.

Side note: she's the one whom I got "owo" from. I don't know why, it just stuck like a pin.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Benthecricketer

Zombie Killer
Nice bro :-P