Kickstable's New Channel!

Kickstables

Tree Puncher
Hey guys! Its been a crazy ride these past few weeks I have been playing Snapcraft! And I wanna share some of these exciting, thrilling and just plain awesome moments with you guys!

Hello, my name is Kickstables and I am 12 years old. I have just recently created an awesome YouTube channel showcasing the exciting moments I have in Snapcraft. It would mean the world to me if you subscribed! It would help me to get motivated and actually start making videos on a regular basis.

Make sure to stay tuned for HUGE giveaway's in the world of Snapcraft. Im talking about Survival giveaways! Faction giveaways! KitPvP giveaways! It will be amazing, and the Snapcraft community will see why it will be. When I hit 10 subscribers I will post my first video! And when I hit 15 subscribers.. Omg... Stay tuned for what is gonna happen :) please make sure to check out my channel the link to my channel is right on this thread!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwxwxFWv2zv4KkZUl0J8hRw

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Nice job brother... Maybe one day you will have the honor to reach 100 subs like me <3

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Subbed, :) I have 66 Subs on youtube.. Goml XD

Wacky

Creeper Hugger