Added Kit Enchanting

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananasAttack

First Step
So we probably all know that the new enchanting on kit is terrible. nobody wanted it and its harder to get customs. i feel like the change wasnt needed because it was still quite difficult to get the enchantments you did want to get without getting the so called worthless enchants. i feel like this should be reverted back to the way enchanting was with getting customs at any level not 10+ like it is now.

Wosek

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Mod
I agree more than 100% with this. It's crazy impossible

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Agreed

badbone14

Tree Puncher
I like the new idea of how custom enchantments are gained from level 10+. If you ever played Becto with their KitPvP server, you would have a good feeling of how hard it is to get custom enchantments there, because they require level 15+ in order to obtain one.

The reason custom enchantments are set to a higher level and a lower rate to obtain is due to people were easily farming them last map and honestly, it made it way to easy to obtain maxed out custom enchants on items using level 1.

The idea of having custom enchantments being set to become harder to get is a smart move for players to be on longer, and spend more of their in-game currency enchanting for a chance to max out their customs on items.

So I would disagree with the idea of going back to the old way of getting custom enchants.

Status
Not open for further replies.