Kit Pvp "donor" Kits

Cameron Boggs

First Step
Hello! For a while now I have been playing on the kit pvp servers, and I think it is just about the best game to play on the server. However, I have found it to be that many of the kits for ranks, such as paladin, are very overpowered compared to the non-donor gear given to regular members like myself.

I have made just a few ideas to throw out there, not that they should be used:

-Players who don't spawn with enchanted gear get keep inventory for a max of 2 or 3 deaths, meaning that the second or third time they die since logging on, would mean they would lose their items. This would also continue for the remainder of the time spent on the kit pvp server.
-Kits could be purchased for unlimited use using the current currency. (there are so many options for kits that I think this should be left for another thread :)
-The boots and helmet on the regular member kit could be enchanted.

Feel free to modify and change these ideas, I just hope that this issue will be fixed soon

-Your Friendly Neighborhood FunnyBaconMan1

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
kits were much more overpowered back then and were already balanced enough. I sometimes play around on my alt which is a nonrank and I can get my hands on paladin gear quickly. You can always pick some gear off the ground or gang up on a ranked player and you will have good gear already. Also keeping your inventory would be crazy because what if you die in p4un3? Then you get another chance. If that were the case ranks would use diamond armor on a nonrank account to ensure that they can never die in it.

Also almost any rank would gladly sell there kit for like 5-10 bucks so you could just ask them for it.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The ranks are perfectly fine like this.
PS: I'm a non donor.

Jaide Hellspur

Skeleton Slayer
You can also vote and get some nicer gear that way.