Kit PVP Regional Suggestion

Formal claps

First Step
For all the oceanic and European players, could there be a period of time throughout the month where the region of the servers are changed? So that everyone has a fair advantage when it comes to ping. This makes the server diverse and more fun to play for all those who average out 200 ping.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
For all the oceanic and European players, could there be a period of time throughout the month where the region of the servers are changed? So that everyone has a fair advantage when it comes to ping. This makes the server diverse and more fun to play for all those who average out 200 ping.
Doing something like this would sadly require a ton of money to do and would not be viable for us. I would also like to add that my own ping from The Netherlands to the server is around 80ms average which means even if we moved here you would still have a delay as the biggest issue here is your own internet connection

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
As somebody with 200+ ping, I feel like there have been a lot of improvements recently which have made it a lot more playable

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
Both high and low ping have their advantages and disadvantages so not much of a reason to switch server hosts.