Kit PvP Rework Announcement

OP
OP
Maarten

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Many good updates, but teaming rule has to get reworked or removed. It just wont work with the current players and the way kitpvp is made right now. Good idea in principle, but wont work as there are too many players and too difficult to give punishments for different situations.
With the gang names being above the players head it is extremely easy to enforce for us, however, we are open to suggestions to make changes to it. However, I do feel a rule needs to be added to prevent people in god just all teaming and killing new players because that is also killing the server.

Nlus

Stone Miner
With the gang names being above the players head it is extremely easy to enforce for us, however, we are open to suggestions to make changes to it. However, I do feel a rule needs to be added to prevent people in god just all teaming and killing new players because that is also killing the server.

make killing the same player over and over again worthless
no $, exp, drops nor stat boosts upon killing the same player over and over again

by continueing to killing them you'll lose durability without getting anything in return...

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
rad stuff

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
I would say that the teaming rule be put into place for three different reasons. The first is that the way kitpvp is now, all the new players get frustrated because there is always half a dozen templars and emperors that gang up on them when they are all in different gangs. The next reason is that when you have any sort of enchanted diamond armor or weapons, its a everybody vs you instead of ffa. Lastly, gfights get ganked by so many different gangs like I remember when Jahra got 30v1 by pretty much the entire server.