KitPvP 2v2 Duels Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
KitPvP Duels Tournament

To celebrate the start of 2021, myself, cc_green and Caampo will be hosting a 2v2 Duels Event on KitPvP! The event will take place on Saturday 9th January at 2pm CST.

This will be a knockout competition. If you win your duel, you will move onto the next fight. Each person will receive the Templar+ kit for each round. Speed is the only effect allowed - any effect that you have on before the fight will be removed. Ender Pearls and God Apples will also be disallowed. The final duel will feature the competitors in Protection 5 Iron with Sharpness 5 Swords.

The event will cost $5k per pair to enter ($2.5k per person), so if you would like to enter, please ensure you and your teammate pay cc_green or wowoow 2.5k in-game. When you pay the entry fee, you will need to tell us who you will be teaming with. There will be a max of 16 duos (32 players). The winning duo will receive 80k to split. If you or your teammate doesn't turn up, your team will be disqualified and you will lose the entry fee.

If you have any suggestions or questions you may also write them here. We look forward to hosting this event. Good luck to those participating!​

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
What if only a few duos enter? For example, 4 teams of 2 wpaying 5k per team is 20k so would the prize be 80k still? Also, p2 iron against an s2 sword would be the same as p5 iron against a s5 sword making no difference in legnth of the fight unless I am wrong. I would think you would do the same amount of damage per it.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
A bit too early for me but sounds fancy nonetheless

Sammopp

Stone Miner
Goodluck everyone! :)

Ioar

First Step
KitPvP Duels Tournament

To celebrate the start of 2021, myself, cc_green and Caampo will be hosting a 2v2 Duels Event on KitPvP! The event will take place on Saturday 9th January at 2pm CST.

This will be a knockout competition. If you win your duel, you will move onto the next fight. Each person will receive the Templar+ kit for each round. Speed is the only effect allowed - any effect that you have on before the fight will be removed. Ender Pearls and God Apples will also be disallowed. The final duel will feature the competitors in Protection 5 Iron with Sharpness 5 Swords.

The event will cost $5k per pair to enter ($2.5k per person), so if you would like to enter, please ensure you and your teammate pay cc_green or wowoow 2.5k in-game. When you pay the entry fee, you will need to tell us who you will be teaming with. There will be a max of 16 duos (32 players). The winning duo will receive 80k to split. If you or your teammate doesn't turn up, your team will be disqualified and you will lose the entry fee.

If you have any suggestions or questions you may also write them here. We look forward to hosting this event. Good luck to those participating!​
Cool

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
Maybe you could be allowed only templar+ kit and are not to bring anything else? This would make it more of a "classic" style duel and maybe better for this type of event.

OP
OP
Ex_Admin

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
KitPvP Duels Tournament Ended!

Sooners and Crums won the event and have received their rewards!

Any feedback is appreciated, you may PM me, cc_green, or Caampo for suggestions, etc.
Thank you to everyone who participated and we hope you enjoyed the event!

Status
Not open for further replies.