Added KitPvP Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

njs1126

First Step
So it dawned on me that when people bring out gsets and agree to 1v1, they often times get third partied when 1v1ing which could be a game changer when it comes to who would have theoretically won the 1v1. My suggestion is pretty simple, create a plugin that is akin to the duel system but all the user needs to do is /1v1 (name) and then the other person is prompted to accept or deny. Accepting will teleport them to an arena where they will be able to 1v1 without there being any third party fighting. The players 1v1ing would also bring their own gear into the fight.

Another thing that would be pretty neat would be the option for people to spectate the fight by doing something along the lines of /spectate where PvP is disabled for spectators but enabled for the people 1v1ing so that people could see who wins and who loses. In addition, a chat message would be nice for whoever wins. Thanks!

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I have a feeling that similar things have been suggested before. On prison, you can bring your own gear using the /duel command. Rather than having a whole new /1v1 (name) command, a similar thing could be implemented into kit where you could bring your own gear, but again I have a feeling this may have been suggested before... XD

As to being able to spectate it, I think that could be a nice idea.

Duel winners are announced in chat already with normal duels, so it would make sense to have the same for it here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.