Guide KitPvP Guide

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
Snapcraft KitPvP Guide

What is KitPvP?

As the name is quite self-explanatory, KitPvP is a PvP based gamemode in which you spawn in a pre-set custom kit. We have many features in our custom KitPvP server to make it more enjoyable and competitive for you! There are also different ways you can make money to help you advance up the leaderboards!. Below is where you will find different methods to advance in our server and learn some helpful commands.

General Commands-
(Note: Most of these commands must be performed outside of combat)

/spawn - Sends the players to the spawn area after a 5-second teleportation countdown.
/ah sell (price) - List item in hand on the auction house. You must pay a listing fee of $50
/ah help - List more helpful commands for the auction house
/trade (name) - Send a trade offer to a specified player
/en list - Displays our list of custom enchantments. Details regarding these enchantments will be listed below
/warp - There are warps for information needed in-game. Most of the signs and information are located under the spawn which can be accessed with the command /warp or going down the ladders provided near the kill crate key chest.
/warp donate - This will tell you about the available commands and perks that you get if you were to donate to the server and choose that specific rank.
/bal (name) - Check the balance of a specified player or yourself
/baltop (#) - Displays the balance leaderboard
/shop - Open an available shop to buy a variety of items to assist you in PvP
/msg (name) - Send a specified player a message in-game
/kits - Displays the list of your available kits
/bounty (name) (reward) - Place a bounty on specified player
/bounties - Display a list of players with upstanding bounties
/cooldown - Check if your /fix is available

Helpful Commands-

/g create (name) - Creates a new gang. The name cannot be above 7 characters long
/g disband - Disbands your gang
/g join (name) - Joins a specified gang. You must be invited beforehand
/g kick (player) - Kick a player out of your gang
/g leave - Leave the gang you’re currently in
/g promote (player) - Promote specified player to a higher rank. (Runner, Recruiter, Advisor, Leader)
/g demote (player) - Demote specified player to lower rank
/g deposit (amount) - Deposit money from your personal balance into your gang bank account
/g withdraw (amount) - Withdraw money from your gang bank account into your personal balance
/g levelup - Level up to a higher gang level. This will cost money from your gang balance
/g info (name) - Displays information about specified gang
/g info (player) - Displays information about specified player’s gang statistics
/gc - Toggles gang chat on or off
/g top - Displays the top 10 gang leaderboard

/fight challenge (player amount) (money) (gang) - Challenge specified gang for a gang fight
/fight accept (gang) - Accept fight challenge from the specified gang and enter fight arena
/fight join - Join the fight your gang takes part in and enter the arena
/fight leave - Leave the fight your gang takes part in

/duel (player) - Sends a duel request to a specified player
/duel (player) (amount) - Sends a duel request to a specified player with a wager
/duel accept | /duel deny (player) = Accepts or denies duel pending duel request
/duel stats (name) - Displays specified duel statistics
/duel toggle - Enable or Disable receiving duel requests
/duel top wins | losses | kit - Displays top wins, losses, or rating for the kit

/filter toggle - Toggle between enabled/disabled mode
/filter enable - Enable the pickup filter
/filter disable - Disable the pickup filter
/filer add hand - Add your current held item to the filter
/filter remove hand - Remove your current held item from the filter
/filter list - List all items you have put in the filter
/filter togglemode blacklist - Enable ‘Blacklist’ mode. Disallows you to pickup items from your created filter list
/filter togglemode whitelist - Enable ‘Whitelist’ mode. Only allows you to pickup items from your created filter list

/stats (player) - Displays the current Kill/Deaths/Assists/Killstreak/Highest Killstreak/Target Kills/Targets Survived
/stats top <type> - Allows players to check the current leaderboards for each of the aforementioned statistics

Money Making & Unique Features-

The classic way to gain money is through killing players in the arena. As a beginning player, this may not be the easiest method, but do not worry! There are multiple fishing ponds around our arenas. You may fish in these ponds and sell the fish at the NPC located somewhere on the map. The fish are quite profitable!
There are 4 fishing contests daily. They occur every 4 hours. Entering a fishing contest is simple, just start fishing when the contest begins. The top 5 fishers will receive a money reward. You can use /fish top to view the fishing leaderboard during a contest. Be cautious of the surrounding players, they can kill you since you are in the PvP arena.
While you explore the PvP arena, there is an envoy drop every 30 minutes! These envoys contain loot that you can claim once you find the hidden envoys scattered around the map. You only have 15 minutes to find the 15 envoys before they disappear or someone else locates them.
While you’re inside the PvP arena, you may randomly be selected as the target. The coordinates of the target appear on every player’s screen in order for them to be located. The player who kills the target receives a money reward. If the target is to survive, they will receive a money reward themselves.
Keys are available to unlock crates at spawn. You may vote to receive Vote keys and you can kill players to potentially receive Rare and Kill crate keys. We also have a ‘Vote Party’ which gives you a free vote key for every 150 server votes received from KitPvP players. These crates offer valuable rewards that are often profitable.
The auction house can be used to sell your unwanted items for more money. Many items are worth more value in /ah based on their rarity. You can also upgrade your rank through our store to gain more /ah slots!
Heads do have more use than just being a collector’s item! You may sell your decapitated heads at the ‘Headhunter’ NPC at spawn.
Upon reaching a 50, 100, 150, 250, 500, and 1000 killstreak a bounty will be added to the player. Killing a player with a bounty allows you to claim the reward. You may also set bounties on other players. This will take money from your balance, the player who kills the bountied player will receive the reward.
Upon killing players, you have a chance to receive a shiny emerald. These emeralds can be sold at a spawn NPC called the ‘Emerald Merchant’ for money.
Located somewhere in PvP is a KoTH arena. Every 15 hours the KoTH will begin. Someone must capture the KoTH for 5 minutes without being knocked out of the arena to receive a reward of 15k in-game and 1-5 rare keys.
Located around the 4 sides of the maps are outposts that gangs (or individual players) can capture in order to give themselves a boost whilst PvPing. To capture an outpost one must simply stand on the platform, neutralize any previous captors, and then wait for the percentage to change in their favour. If you capture the North outpost, every 20 minutes all of your gang members in PvP will receive a rare key.
North Outpost - No hunger loss & Rare Keys
West Outpost - $1.25 extra per kill
East Outpost - Bonus 5 XP per kill
South Outpost - 7% damage increase

Custom Enchantments-

Once players have familiarized themselves with the basics of the server they will then begin their next mission of obtaining better gear to use in PvP. In order to fulfill this goal, it is no surprise they would find themselves looking to enchant their gear at the enchantment tables located at spawn. Our server offers a variety of custom enchants players could luckily obtain via enchantments, each of which give the selected pieces of gear a boost in performance whilst PvPing.

Auto Speed (I & II ): Grants the wearer permanent speed I or II - depending on the level of the enchant.
This enchant can only be obtained on boots.
Auto Jump (I-III): Grants the wearer permanent jump I-III - depending on the level of the enchant. This enchant can only be obtained on boots.
Insulation (I-III): Used to counter Plasma and Electrocute, allowing for you and your gear to last longer against the aforementioned custom enchants by taking reduced durability & health damage whilst combating them.
Well Fed (I-II): Keeps your hunger levels higher whilst the user is wearing them. This enchant can only be obtained on chest plates or leggings.
Regeneration (I-III): Grants a random chance to regenerate health to the wearer.
Hunger: A negative debuff enchant that makes you lose your hunger faster.
Unstable (I-II): A negative debuff that makes the durability of your gear decay slowly.
Venom (I-III): Gives the user a chance to poison enemies whilst hitting them with the sword.
Withering (I-III): Gives the user a chance to wither enemies whilst hitting them with the sword.
Slowness (I-III): Gives the user a chance to apply slowness to enemies whilst hitting them with the sword.
Life Leech (I-II): Gives the user a chance to steal health from an enemy whilst hitting them with the sword. Note that the user would gain the stolen health.
Beheading (I-III): Gives the user a chance to behead and obtain a slain players head if they were killed using the sword.
Plasma (I-II): Gives the user increased damage vs leather and diamond armour whilst using the sword.
Electrocute (I-III): Gives the user a chance to apply nausea to an enemy whilst hitting them with the sword.
Ice Aspect (I-II): Gives the user a chance to freeze their enemy in place whilst hitting them with the sword.
Hunger: A negative debuff enchant that makes you lose your hunger faster.
Poison Arrows (I-III): Gives the user a chance to poison enemies whilst hitting them with arrows from the bow.
Withered Arrows (I-III): Gives the user a chance to wither enemies whilst hitting them with arrows from the bow.
Flashing Arrows (I-III): Gives the user a chance to blind enemies whilst hitting them with arrows from the bow.
Exploding Arrows (I-III): Gives the user a chance to fire an arrow which would explode on impact whilst hitting enemies with arrows from the bow.
Multishoot (I-II): Gives the user a chance to fire multiple arrows at once.

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
cool beanz

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
very noice