Kitpvp Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Hello I am EnchantedShotz and I really need help on kitpvp. When I went on I had 0$ and really nothing. I just bought Knight last night and its been somewhat of a help it just isn't enough. I was wondering if anybody on baltop or anybody could give me a little bit of money or items to defend myself. Everybody gets mad when them 2 diamond guys who are teaming come down and just camp spawn. (Just wanted to add that last part.)

EDIT: I can give you stuff on survival for kitpvp money or items. Like /kit god /kit sponge and other god kits.

OP
OP
Enchanted

Enchanted

Gold Miner
This is exactly how you scammed people 3 months ago. No one should trust you.
Thats the reason I wont do it again. I payed money to get unbanned why would I just get banned again?

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
did you ask me for Money cuz of that.. ?.. well, ok

iamontda

Void Walker
So Enchanted, it kind of seems like people don't trust you on Kit anymore. Even if there are two diamond armoured jokers killing everyone, you're free to jump (or fly) from any section of the spawn that you please. It isn't hard to avoid them if they're distracted, and killing is part of the game. You're gonna get roughed up a few times before making a decent amount of money. You're supposed to work for it.

OP
OP
Enchanted

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Can somebody lock this thread I dont need help anymore. Thanks to BananaBliss she gave me 50$ Because she did I was playing kitpvp for hours. So I decided to buy knight. Now I can wreck people everywhere!!! And people trust me on kit just not some people because they are still mad that I scammed. Half of them I dont even know and didnt even scam! They are just following other people.

iamontda

Void Walker
Well, just keep an eye out. EnchantedShots is a scary and dangerous criminal.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.