Added Kitpvp Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schaffi

Tree Puncher
NOTE: please tell me if any of this has been added (I have been banned for a few months so I wouldn't really know).

Gangs:
When I used to play kitpvp the most painful thing in the server was the gangs. Why does it cost a whole orphan to make fricken gang with multiple people??? If me and the bois wanna be in a gang together so we can kill the bad guys why cant we be in a gang? All im asking is to make gang levelup prices a bit less.

why: This will make new players more interested in making groups, causing more competence with different groups and making pvp more interesting :)

Pearls:
When I used to play kitpvp pearls were pretty dang cheap. Now, I am kinda from becto so im used to bow boosting and not using pearls because they cost a whole daycare but pearls on snapcraft or cheap enough that you could get multiple stacks just from buying the for like 450$ each in the store. All im asking is upping the price a bit and maybe making them a little more rare in crates
why: This will make gang fights and god much quicker because more than not people will run from you in a fight. If pearls were more expensive/rare people will not have as many and it would make pvp a lot more interesting. This would be something that would be fun to test and remove if players deathly hate it though.

I have much more ideas but this is just a couple cause I don't know how much I can fit into one forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.