Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

Daxocity

Stone Miner
I think you should add payouts to kitpvp considering how much it is dying right now, i think it would bring back some more players and possibly make it more competetive.

wingriddenangel

Tree Puncher
Dumbest suggestion i've ever read, literally half the playerbase on kit cheats and the anticheat is horrible.
Let's not reward people who spend their summer farming in g-set whilst cheating with payouts.

Deadly_k1tten

Stone Miner
Staff member
Helper
good idea in theory but in practice its not a great idea. What i see happening is a further shift in balance between new players and veteran kitpvp players. The veterans will constantly farm new players that drop in the starter gear in order to compete for the payouts. I think a better way to go about it would be a monthly LMS event, where everyone is in the same gear.

OP
OP
Daxocity

Daxocity

Stone Miner
good idea in theory but in practice its not a great idea. What i see happening is a further shift in balance between new players and veteran kitpvp players. The veterans will constantly farm new players that drop in the starter gear in order to compete for the payouts. I think a better way to go about it would be a monthly LMS event, where everyone is in the same gear.
This is already happening FYI, and i doubt it will change