Added KitPvP proposals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nlus

Stone Miner
KitPvP has just been reset, however there's still a big chunk of players who share some amazing suggestions they'd love to see within this season of KitPvP, we'll break a few of those suggestions down in this thread.

● Having a full rework on all the kits.
Adding different items/edibles to them which will be refreshing to players who own a rank.
(Example: implementing rods into certain kits, along with cooked-fish which will

replace the current main edible, steak.)

● Providing small map-changes each 3 weeks/month.
It'd be nice to see the map change over-time, after a week you've seen everything and having those
small map adjustments will certainly keep things interesting.

● Adding the Rare crate.
There are currently 2 crates in KitPvP, it'd be pleasing for the players to see a new crate make it's way into KitPvP.
Most of the sub-servers on Snapcraft already use this crate, you'll need a rare-key to use this crate which you can obtain by voting or buying them off the store.

● General KitPvP changes

- Lower the price of the fix you can get at spawn from 750$ to 500$
- Fix the auto-speed on boots (the enchant itself is currently bugged)
- Increase the combat-tag timer from 10 seconds to 15.
- Implement the /echest command.
- Buff envoys.

- Buff the drop chances of the kill-crate key.
- Buff the Pygmy-Whale.

I'd love to hear your opinions on those suggestions, if you have any suggestions yourself please state those under this thread.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I love most of these, for the kits thing I think that a Member + kit should be added, and member kits and gsets should be showcased at spawn as well.

badbone14

Tree Puncher
I do agree that kits should have some re-work done to them, and this is because the new map basically encourages fishing.

Providing small changes to the map would be a nice addition, a lot of people like the structures being seen, and a lot of changes done to them make them unique.

The Rare Crate is a good idea but however I'm not fully settled into agreeing with it because of the current crates already on the server balancing out good items and bad items. If it were ever added, I would hope it isn't overpowered.

Auto-Speed is bugged, that would be nice to see fixed.
The combat timer has been discussed time over time again, I agree with it 100% and this is because we come to PvP to fight, not to see someone run away and log immediately within 10 seconds.

I agree with /echest as that would be a nice command to be available.

I would like to see Envoys be buffed, this would encourage players around the current map to eagerly find the envoys and loot them as fast as possible. I haven't seen many people try to go for envoys this map.

I don't agree with buffing the chances of a kill key dropping, as the current chance seems pretty fair at the moment.

Pygmy-Whale buff, agreed.

Overall these are some really good suggestions, and would like to see a lot of them implemented into KitPvP soon.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
KitPvP has just been reset, however there's still a big chunk of players who share some amazing suggestions they'd love to see within this season of KitPvP, we'll break a few of those suggestions down in this thread.

● Having a full rework on all the kits.
Adding different items/edibles to them which will be refreshing to players who own a rank.
(Example: implementing rods into certain kits, along with cooked-fish which will

replace the current main edible, steak.)

● Providing small map-changes each 3 weeks/month.
It'd be nice to see the map change over-time, after a week you've seen everything and having those
small map adjustments will certainly keep things interesting.

● Adding the Rare crate.
There are currently 2 crates in KitPvP, it'd be pleasing for the players to see a new crate make it's way into KitPvP.
Most of the sub-servers on Snapcraft already use this crate, you'll need a rare-key to use this crate which you can obtain by voting or buying them off the store.

● General KitPvP changes

- Lower the price of the fix you can get at spawn from 750$ to 500$
- Fix the auto-speed on boots (the enchant itself is currently bugged)
- Increase the combat-tag timer from 10 seconds to 15.
- Implement the /echest command.
- Buff envoys.

- Buff the drop chances of the kill-crate key.
- Buff the Pygmy-Whale.

I'd love to hear your opinions on those suggestions, if you have any suggestions yourself please state those under this thread.
Please make a bug report regarding the auto-speed on boots being bugged https://snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.