Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Daxocity

Stone Miner
I feel like KitPvP is gonna be needing a reset soon, as this map wasnt as fun as people had expected, and its kind of dying out.

badbone14

Tree Puncher
I for one have to agree, I believe a reset is needed. Don’t get me wrong I know a lot asked for a Church Map comeback but in my opinion a aquatic/sand map koth remake would’ve been better. Or overall a newer map. Other than that I don’t really have any other reason why except that.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I dont think there is any new content ready for KitPvP yet, so the only thing that would change is the map. The reset was only like 3 months ago too, think a map should run at least 5-6 months. What map would the community want? What changes would you like made before the next map to improve the experience for everyone?

OP
OP
Daxocity

Daxocity

Stone Miner
I dont think there is any new content ready for KitPvP yet, so the only thing that would change is the map. The reset was only like 3 months ago too, think a map should run at least 5-6 months. What map would the community want? What changes would you like made before the next map to improve the experience for everyone?
Newer bigger maps, me personally i think sand map and outpost map is the best maps this server has had so far, but maybe something new or any mashups from maps would do. And i do agree that 3 months is kind of short, but considering how many players is quitting, 3 months is long enough in my opinion, for now atleast.

Someone321

Tree Puncher
I also agree, this map is getting boring even though its only been around for 3 months. I agree with badbone; aquatic map was fun but a new map would also be cool.

wingriddenangel

Tree Puncher
Newer bigger maps, me personally i think sand map and outpost map is the best maps this server has had so far, but maybe something new or any mashups from maps would do. And i do agree that 3 months is kind of short, but considering how many players is quitting, 3 months is long enough in my opinion, for now atleast.

Funny how this is coming from someone who used to farm irons all day with his friends then wonders why the server is dying out.
''Newer bigger maps'' would literally make no changes to the playerbase decreasing overtime, not a map issue it's a content issue and lack of advertising the server. Having a bigger map with this current playerbase is goofy pls use your brain.

There has been way more fighting this map than the map before this one, some people have school/work to attend to and can't be online all day.
KitPvP is still by far the most played gamemode and resetting the gamemode in short periods of time would only take motivation away from people to grind, and shit would be unfair for people who spend money on the gamemode.
5-6 months between reset should stay.

If u really care speak to Maarten directly and ask for him to advertise the server more because your posts have been making no sense.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
OP
OP
Daxocity

Daxocity

Stone Miner
Funny how this is coming from someone who used to farm irons all day with his friends then wonders why the server is dying out.
''Newer bigger maps'' would literally make no changes to the playerbase decreasing overtime, not a map issue it's a content issue and lack of advertising the server. Having a bigger map with this current playerbase is goofy pls use your brain.

There has been way more fighting this map than the map before this one, some people have school/work to attend to and can't be online all day.
KitPvP is still by far the most played gamemode and resetting the gamemode in short periods of time would only take motivation away from people to grind, and shit would be unfair for people who spend money on the gamemode.

If u really care speak to Maarten directly and ask for him to advertise the server more because your posts have been making no sense.
You seem pretty depressed about me farming irons a little.. Did i farm you or wassup cuz right now i got 0 clue as to who you are

wingriddenangel

Tree Puncher
You seem pretty depressed about me farming irons a little.. Did i farm you or wassup cuz right now i got 0 clue as to who you are

Lol i couldn't care less. If you feel satisfied with spending your summer on a server farming irons with you friends, you do you.
Just weird how you keep whining about shit then continue to point out stuff that wouldn't change anything anyways, it's like you headbutted your keyboard a few times and pressed enter, ya feel me cuz?

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Please watch the language ^

This is also a post about trying to improve the server, theres no need to be arguing and everyone is welcome to their opinion.

IDiraa

Iron Miner
we need a reset,
FOR 3 RESONZZZZ
1. This Map isnt a map that we must have been played. this map was here becose there was a dupe.
2. CRIPP, cripp have quited becose someone got there Gang name. if its not the Main resonZZZ , its 1 of them
3. i need to get unmuted :)
4. some new changes i have talked with MR.Maarten about. we need a reset to make it happen
5. what??? i said only 3 RESONZZZ

OP
OP
Daxocity

Daxocity

Stone Miner

Also if you think theres been more fighting this map than last map, ur trippin, even tho last map was only like 2-3 months it was way more fighting

IDiraa

Iron Miner
Also if you think theres been more fighting this map than last map, ur trippin, even tho last map was only like 2-3 months it was way more fighting
Wrong!
Last map there was event's!!!
This map 2 times happened something so dengros, and no events, some of most important people got kicked from snapcraft,

And come on where is Mr. Imadepie when he was on there was giveaways and live streams, yes he was a little bit playing with me, but I still love him and that days, prison is one of most important things
Kitpvp community is not changing, people are getting older and quiting, we need new players

wingriddenangel

Tree Puncher

Being 'forced' to participate in weird stupid events wowoow hosted in order to get loot can't be counted as gfighting lmao
This map there has been 0 events and there's daily gfights, this was not the case at all last map, there were mostly only fights on the weekends.

0 points you made are valid, server dies out every season due to lack of content, amount of cheaters being able to play without getting punished for it. no one to blame for this besides the owner and dev/admins.
first month of this season literally started off with enchantment tables being turned off, new map would not change anything if the people running the server aren't trying to fix issues. better AC, weekly new content. (map changes, rotation of outpost rewards, events)

not to mention people like you and koqn spent the first 2 weeks of summer farming newer players/irons in g non-stop 24/7 0 breaks 0 touches of grass 0 grasps of air, just for killstreak top, but yeah new map would fix this def!!