Declined KitPvP Split

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daxocity

Stone Miner
Read this before you continue: If you do not play KitPvP please do not vote or comment anything towards this suggestion/feedback.

Hello, by the title "KitPvP Split" i mean regions split, meaning NA and EU have 1 kitpvp server, and then other regions have their own kitpvp server too. This will make it so people with high ping wont have huge advantages such as: Delayed kb, causing them too be extremely hard if not impossible to combo, as they can hit u and they will also have more reach, they will sometimes even be able to combo you while they are looking in an another direction. This will make it more fair for NA and EU in my opinion and probably others too.

Longer story short, high ping basically beats low ping due to the knockback and reach.

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Not viable, we'd have to shell out a ton of money (and maintain another gamemode) so a few ppl can get better ping

OP
OP
Daxocity

Daxocity

Stone Miner
Read this before you continue: If you do not play KitPvP please do not vote or comment anything towards this suggestion/feedback.

Hello, by the title "KitPvP Split" i mean regions split, meaning NA and EU have 1 kitpvp server, and then other regions have their own kitpvp server too. This will make it so people with high ping wont have huge advantages such as: Delayed kb, causing them too be extremely hard if not impossible to combo, as they can hit u and they will also have more reach, they will sometimes even be able to combo you while they are looking in an another direction. This will make it more fair for NA and EU in my opinion and probably others too.

Longer story short, high ping basically beats low ping due to the knockback and reach.
If u really care about the server and would want the best to others you wouldnt mind spending some $, no?

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I understand your frustration, but Bummy does have a fair point:
Not viable, we'd have to shell out a ton of money (and maintain another gamemode) so a few ppl can get better ping

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
This is simply not viable. As bum stated, splitting the servers into different areas would cost a LOT of money, and you have to look at whether it would be worth the reward of having good ping. Also splitting these servers would result in lowering the player base on all 3, which in my eyes is simply not worth it.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I agree this would make it nice for players but judging the player base on the current 1 server, this would simply kill all 3 servers. This suggestion I do not feel fits our server.

Status
Not open for further replies.