Declined KitPvP suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLIDAH

First Step
I really love kitpvp and i love pvping with godsets, but you got to fix your set all the time, and that is really hard to do. So i got a suggestion that the /fix can get reduced to 1 hour instead of 1 day. Alot of more people will come to play and come in godsets because it will be really efficient to fix your set. I promise with this change kitpvp will become more action packed w/ godsets.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Nah, there are plenty enough people running around with gsets on kitpvp anyway, all in a team, dont wanna make it anymore of an issue than it already is

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
-1 same reasons as above

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Nope

Hris

Stone Miner
I really love kitpvp and i love pvping with godsets, but you got to fix your set all the time, and that is really hard to do. So i got a suggestion that the /fix can get reduced to 1 hour instead of 1 day. Alot of more people will come to play and come in godsets because it will be really efficient to fix your set. I promise with this change kitpvp will become more action packed w/ godsets.
there are already too many gfighters, lowering the fix time would make it even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.