Added KitPvP Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
With the new KitPvP reset and new updates there are some suggestions. If you have any suggestions/opinions to add to this please do. :)
  • Add a instruction board below spawn with the enchantment area on how to use /filter properly and explaining what the whitelist/blacklist does. No one knows how to use it properly.
  • Increase combat tag timer from 10 seconds to 15 seconds.
  • The fish that gives instant full health, make it so you can 1 click and it instant eats otherwise you might as well eat a gapple and get full health + regen. Right now it's not worth very much.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I like these suggestions, however i feel that the combat tag timer should stay the same. I do also think that at spawn the gsets should be showcased, and the descriptions updated on shop. Additionally I think that the member kits should be shown off to incentivize people joining the forums.

badbone14

Tree Puncher
I highly agree with the combat timer being upped to 15 seconds, and this is because we came here to fight people, not watch them run away and get away easily. It's highly annoying to be fighting someone then out of the blue, they are able to logout within the 10 seconds the timer is up.

A board for the filter command would be very useful for those who are having a hard time to understand how to use it. Even I had a hard time figuring out how to use it at first. So it took me some time to get good at using it.

Another suggestion to add for KitPvP is
  • Display a hologram or a sign near enchantment table at spawn for what level you must use for a chance to gain a custom enchant on an item.
- It seems a lot of people are confused why level 1 no longer works for gaining custom enchants, even I don't know what level is required for them.

Marcegeta

Iron Miner
I agree with all of this, They'd be great addition and what joltz said would be very nice too for on how you use item filter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.