Added KitPvP Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Hey folks, me and some other kit players have come up with some kitpvp suggestions that we believe will make the gamemode more fun.
Firstly, the ability to ally with other gangs with /g ally. This is something that I think would be good to have, especially if it is decided to implement the proposed teaming rule.
Secondly, having the speed at which you can claim outposts increase the more gang members you have. This would encourage people working more as a team.
Thirdly, adding regeneration to the gamemode properly. I believe that this was meant to be added however upon doing /en list you cannot see it, if this could be added properly that would also be great to have.
Additionally, the ability to see who controls what outposts on the scoreboard or with a command, and getting a ping notification whenever someone is taking over one of your controlled outposts

Thanks for reading, please let me know your thoughts on this and any ideas about it you have

Last edited:

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
Agree :))

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Sure +1

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I believe if G Ally was to be implemented then we would have to have rules on teaming outside of gangs and alliances. Otherwise people will have a massive gang, another potential massive gang as an ally as well as other regular people who they're teamed with... New people already complain about the amount of teaming that occurs, what I've said above makes it sound as if it would make it 10x worse.

OP
OP
WolfMoonYT

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I believe if G Ally was to be implemented then we would have to have rules on teaming outside of gangs and alliances. Otherwise people will have a massive gang, another potential massive gang as an ally as well as other regular people who they're teamed with... New people already complain about the amount of teaming that occurs, what I've said above makes it sound as if it would make it 10x worse.
Fair point

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Yesyes that's a good point!

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Agreed, if allies were to be implicated then I'd say gangs has to be a lot smaller so it would have the same affect basically

Status
Not open for further replies.