Added Kitpvp Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquaot

Tree Puncher
-change price of enchanted gaps and epearls in shop there too expensive
-change price of the repair sign for gfighters and other people that are p5 its too expensive for us to repair every other day or every day
-remove some of the pointless signs like p1, p2, s1, s2 there really expensive and no one uses them
-make the fishing probability better so we can catch fish easier
-(possibly) on the weekends or something for fishing contests you could make a script where there is a fishing spot at spawn so some people that wouldn't like to drop due to getting killed a lot can fish at spawn for fishing contests only so they can make some money
-(possibly) you could maybe make some event where for 1 hour or 30 minutes every kill you get is $25 or $50 or even $100 I think that will help people make money easier but it could happen every week or something like that.
-I think making the enchants a bit easier to get. For a example plasma 2 or elec 3 there extremely hard to get and you spend more money trying to enchant them then buying it
-I think making a gambling system would be pretty cool the community would like it
-increase luck of the sea on fishing rods they don't even work lol
-possibly add another fishing spot down in pvp?
-please make the sale message smaller right when you log in. It takes up my whole screen

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
Disagree with adding pvp spot into spawn, ruins the idea that its competitive and just makes it a free game to fish

if the repair sign is changed its for every1, not selective ppl

I like the rest

OP
OP
aquaot

aquaot

Tree Puncher
Disagree with adding pvp spot into spawn, ruins the idea that its competitive and just makes it a free game to fish

if the repair sign is changed its for every1, not selective ppl

I like the rest
okay well about the repair sign i think repairing stuff in general should be a bit cheaper or decrease the /fix time for like every 12 hours

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Also disagree with fishing. I already think you get too much $ from it, so buffing is a no go. As for the prices of gaps/epearls, I think they’re fine. Fishing offsets the price of it. Catch 10 fish and you’re good

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I agree with wowoowowoow

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
-change price of enchanted gaps and epearls in shop there too expensive
-change price of the repair sign for gfighters and other people that are p5 its too expensive for us to repair every other day or every day
-remove some of the pointless signs like p1, p2, s1, s2 there really expensive and no one uses them
-make the fishing probability better so we can catch fish easier
-(possibly) on the weekends or something for fishing contests you could make a script where there is a fishing spot at spawn so some people that wouldn't like to drop due to getting killed a lot can fish at spawn for fishing contests only so they can make some money
-(possibly) you could maybe make some event where for 1 hour or 30 minutes every kill you get is $25 or $50 or even $100 I think that will help people make money easier but it could happen every week or something like that.
-I think making the enchants a bit easier to get. For a example plasma 2 or elec 3 there extremely hard to get and you spend more money trying to enchant them then buying it
-I think making a gambling system would be pretty cool the community would like it
-increase luck of the sea on fishing rods they don't even work lol
-possibly add another fishing spot down in pvp?
-please make the sale message smaller right when you log in. It takes up my whole screen

I like the idea to decrease pearl prices. They are extremely high for no reason they should go back to around 40-50 gap prices are fine for making u basically invincible for 30 seconds the fishing idea is dumb that’s just free money with no risk the 25-100 money per kill thing would be dumb if your in g you can get 500 kills in an hour easily enchanting should stay the same or get harder we already have enough gset players on the server Im not trying to make the 10v1s 20v1s because sets are easier to get fixes should be 300 for everyone and the enchant signs are useless u could literally remove all of them and no1 would care

Hris

Stone Miner
Disagree with everything other than lowering epearls' prices and removing the enchanting signs. Gfighters have to learn when to and not to fight to save money if they can't afford fixes + it's already been lowered before. People who use p5u3 iron should expect to spend a lot on fixes, plain p5 iron can easily be fixed once, then changed to another piece. Catching fish and getting money out of it is already easy and op enough.
agree.
the 25-100 money per kill thing would be dumb if your in g you can get 500 kills in an hour easily enchanting should stay the same or get harder we already have enough gset players on the server.
completely agree

Status
Not open for further replies.