Lagging on Snapcraft #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Heyy! I don't know what to write here. Ima just write this so it looks like I do know what to write here. ANYwho. Many of you like my Snapcraft kitpvp series, so, here's another one, have fun watching!

But wait, that's not all! C: I made another meme as well. Thumbs up if you like these too, so I know whether I should make more animations. Hope you all like this

Remember to subscribe to not miss any future videos. Hehh.

ToKsuicR

Dingoster

Stone Miner
The lag will more then likely soon my fixed,
It seems to be that only some people get lag.

OP
OP
Guarde

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The lag will more then likely soon my fixed,
It seems to be that only some people get lag.
Mh, it's only the title I use (due to fps and own connection lag), but not really meant literally. :)

CrazyFox101

Gold Miner
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a yt problem. My channel seems to be broken, when ever I try to upload a vid it says there is a connection error, but I have Internet. It is really pissing me off and I want to know what to do to fix it

OP
OP
Guarde

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a yt problem. My channel seems to be broken, when ever I try to upload a vid it says there is a connection error, but I have Internet. It is really pissing me off and I want to know what to do to fix it

There might be a few options to solve to problem. But to be honest, I can't assure you it will help for 100%.

1. Restart your internet router
  2. Restart your PC
  3. Relog onto your YT channel
Just try it out... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.