Laptop ideas?

Bind

Stone Miner
Hi, recently I've been traveling a lot whether that be bout of state or just a few hours away. Me and my friends typically always play on SnapCraft tpgether, and theres no way I can play with them on the road with a desktop. So recently I've been looking into somenlaptops, and theres so many to choose from l. If any of you guys could leave some model names, and how they run Minecraft below that would be greeaattttt.

Thanks, Bind

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
Pretty much any pc over 500$ can run minecraft at around 60fps. I don't really know many specific models, but I'll give you some tips on what your laptop should have to run well (these are just recommendations, you don't have to follow them word for word :-P).

You really only need to worry about these two things.
1. An intel i5 processor (you can get away with an i3, but i5's are a bit smoother)
2. At least 4gb of ram

as far as storage and graphics go, 500gb's is plenty if you're not gonna put a lot on it. And pretty much all laptops around 500$ are just gonna have integrated graphics. Which isn't the greatest, but it gets the job done. I can play Skyrim, Batman Arkham Asylum, and Bioshock fine, just on lower settings. So as long as you weren't hoping to run shaders, you'll be just fine.

Also, here are some companies I've found to make pretty good laptops (I'm sure other companies are probably just as good, but I've only had experience with these companies). Acer, Asus (these companies have been known to make good gaming laptops, but their pretty expensive), and Lenovo.

That's all I've got for now, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask me :-D

Edit: I would also recommend getting optifine (if you don't already use it that is lol), it helps out a lot with optimizing the graphics.

OP
OP
Bind

Bind

Stone Miner
Pretty much any pc over 500$ can run minecraft at around 60fps. I don't really know many specific models, but I'll give you some tips on what your laptop should have to run well (these are just recommendations, you don't have to follow them word for word :-P).

You really only need to worry about these two things.
1. An intel i5 processor (you can get away with an i3, but i5's are a bit smoother)
2. At least 4gb of ram

as far as storage and graphics go, 500gb's is plenty if you're not gonna put a lot on it. And pretty much all laptops around 500$ are just gonna have integrated graphics. Which isn't the greatest, but it gets the job done. I can play Skyrim, Batman Arkham Asylum, and Bioshock fine, just on lower settings. So as long as you weren't hoping to run shaders, you'll be just fine.

Also, here are some companies I've found to make pretty good laptops (I'm sure other companies are probably just as good, but I've only had experience with these companies). Acer, Asus (these companies have been known to make good gaming laptops, but their pretty expensive), and Lenovo.

That's all I've got for now, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask me :-D

Edit: I would also recommend getting optifine (if you don't already use it that is lol), it helps out a lot with optimizing the graphics.
Thanks helps alottttt

SnapCraftPanda

Iron Miner
Hi, recently I've been traveling a lot whether that be bout of state or just a few hours away. Me and my friends typically always play on SnapCraft tpgether, and theres no way I can play with them on the road with a desktop. So recently I've been looking into somenlaptops, and theres so many to choose from l. If any of you guys could leave some model names, and how they run Minecraft below that would be greeaattttt.

Thanks, Bind
Even tough its not a "gaming PC" an apple laptop is an amazing choice. ~ Snap

Jake Pie

Iron Miner
Just whatever you do, DO NOT buy a Mac...
They are overly expensive, and you could buy a Razer or iBuyPower laptop for a much lower price, and for better performance.

iDadlex

Newly Spawned
Just whatever you do, DO NOT buy a Mac...
They are overly expensive, and you could buy a Razer or iBuyPower laptop for a much lower price, and for better performance.
hmm, i would say that razer are a bit overpriced to but it is definitely better for gaming in general then a MacBook because macbooks don't focus on gaming but more video and picture editing.