Late Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegalSense

Void Walker
Hello fellow members of the snapcraft community. I have become quite attached to the forums, and I have noticed that I haven't made an introduction yet. And the fact @iamontda made one, Might as well introduce my self! I've only been on the forums for 2-3 weeks, so why not! As they say (I say it), It is never to late to make an introduction!

A bit about myself:
As many of you know, I am 'Trial' on the minecraft forum community. Though In-game, I have a different IGN. My In-game name is 'DickieHead101'. Many asked how I got the name, but that's a story for later! I absolutely love anime. My favorites are: Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Darker Than Black, and of course, Black Butler! (My profile pic is black butler :3) I tend to keep my calm in most situations, but I never get angry or provoked to swear. I am a very weird person. But, that's good right? It's better than being normal! I tend to like different genres of music. I listen to: Anime music, pop, hip-hop, classical, and many others. I have never told anyone my real name or age, but I will tell that later. But I can tell you about my age. I am older then 13 years, but younger than 18. Where I live is anonymous for now, I don't want people at my door step at 3 in the morning stalking me. I am very attached to snapcraft and the community! Also, many people are stumped if I am a boy or a girl. The reason is that I have a girl skin in game, but I have a boy(ish) name and a male profile picture. But, that's another mystery that I will reveal later :3. (So many mysteries about me; I will tell later!) I have a medical problem to where I have a hole in the middle of my chest. I'm getting surgery soon this year in summer 2014.

More bout ma' self:

Real Life Stuff:

Favorite Movie(s): The Heat, The Purge, Grown ups 1 & 2, and basically all the horror/action movies :3. Especially: World War Z!
Favorite TV shows/series: I have many favorite series/shows! My favorite are: Total Drama Island, Adventure Time, Black Butler, Naruto, Spongebab, The News, and many others! (Yes, I watch the news.)
Favorite Color: My favorite colors are all of them! But my absolute favorites are Black, Red, Orange, and blue.

Online Stuff:

I tend to be 'DickieHead101' in the game and I'm most active in Kit PVP. I am not the best PVP'er but I find it quite fun. I have met really good people and have made awesome friends. On daily, I submit 1-3 reports a day. When I'm not busy. I loathe rule breakers, and I just want snapcraft to be a peaceful, safe place for everyone to enjoy.

Conclusion:

Well erm, that's all about me for now. I also plan on applying for helper, but i doubt I'd get accepted lol. I will try though, in the near future. But, that's all about me. I hope you guys enjoyed reading my late introduction and yeah..... See you all In-game and on the forums!

-Trial

OP
OP
LegalSense

LegalSense

Void Walker
You are a mysterious person :-P Nice to know a little bit about you as well
I was planning to introduce my self in the beginning when I joined, but I got very attached to the forums I forgot lol. But, here is some info about me :-P. (Don't stalk me)

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Oi! Hey Trial replying to some of the legends have been on snapcraft for a while and have had a long journey! Keep being an amazing helper and stay mysterious and cool! <3

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
Oi! Hey Trial replying to some of the legends have been on snapcraft for a while and have had a long journey! Keep being an amazing helper and stay mysterious and cool! <3
You're bumping

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
What the heck does that mean?
It is when you go back through old threads and pushing them back to the top by commenting therefore staff have to close them as they aren't interested in old threads and this could give warnings against your account

Enchanted

Gold Miner
It is when you go back through old threads and pushing them back to the top by commenting therefore staff have to close them as they aren't interested in old threads and this could give warnings against your account
Um.. I was just commenting on snapcraft legends to express my gratitude on how far they have come.

iamontda

Void Walker
There isn't really any point to bumping here, Luke, since the conversation's over. However, Enchanted's decided to give gratitude to players who have gone far (such as past and current Helpers from a while back), in which I will follow suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.