Leaving For Good

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
Well, I think this is the end of a long, long, interesting road. I've had so much fun on Snapcraft over the years, from SC1 to SC2, and then now. I'm brought to tears even making this thread, I don't care if you judge but this is really hard. However, recently things have really changed. Between the new kitpvp and lack of interest toward the general server, I've decided I'm quitting snapcraft. Yes, I've made these threads before, to come back in about a week, but this time I'm sure. Snapcraft hasn't appealed to me like it did 2 years ago, or even last month.

Everyone who has fought with me on Kitpvp, who has build with me on creative, who survived the night on survival, all of you are literally like family to me. We all work together and just have a good time. It really makes me happy beyond words in the dictionary. All of you have impacted my life in a way that I cannot even begin to dissect. These memories are not wasted, they are going to be treasured forever. Thank you.

Anyways, I guess it's time for me to really retire. I'll still be on the forums occasionally and you might see my on kitpvp every month or so, but don't expect me to be on much. And once again, thank you Snapcraft, thank you for some of the best memories in my life.

i hope I scared you, this is fake. have a great day!

iamontda

Void Walker
giphy.gif

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Knew this was fake since its in off topic ;-)

Cookie

Diamond Miner
oh i was questioning why it wasn't in introductions and goodbyes.

i didn't even notice the small print at the bottom until everyone was making comments like that^^

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Like... I knew it was fake before I clicked it.. Then, when I read it, I thought: "Oh shia* boi, y you leavin' m... *reads posts under it*, did I honestly just fall for it... I: