Should Legends have redo?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Hi all, i believe that people that have bought legend rank should have access to the //redo command for a number of reasons, firstly legend rank isn't really worth it over master because you don't get any good commands, master gets tp and worledit, and those are both the main reasons that people buy these ranks. If legends had //redo it would be worth it a lot more to upgrade to legend, because when working with worledit its so easy to make mistakes that you can't fix without redo. My point is Legends should have redo because otherwise there isn't much point in upgrading to legend, and also because redo is such a valuable and efficient tool that would help a lot with worldedit.

OP
OP
WolfMoonYT

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
i thought worldedit has //undo? unless I'm wrong.
World edit has //undo which legends have permission to use but legends don’t have permission to do //redo

Blueyy

Iron Miner
I think that the reason //redo isn't available is because if you cause lag with sand for example, you can spam //redo and it can be used to cause large amounts of lag or even crash the server.

OP
OP
WolfMoonYT

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I think that the reason //redo isn't available is because if you cause lag with sand for example, you can spam //redo and it can be used to cause large amounts of lag or even crash the server.
Then add a cooldown to it?

OP
OP
WolfMoonYT

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Or make it bannable