Length Of Bans For Hackers

Dank

Gold Miner
Well, I don't believe 3 day bans are severe enough when targeted at hackers. They ruin the satisfaction of playing a certain game mode, for consecutive days, making people leave the server. In KitPVP for example, 3 Day bans are given but when they come back onto the server, they still have all the money they earned from hacking and are eligible to spend it, and hack again. Many people DO NOT 'learn' from a ban and will continue to hack therefore further ruining the satisfaction of other players.

Me, personally, I've left this server many of times because of the hackers inside every single /server. I think it's time to break down on the hackers and give them perm bans, once and for all.

Last edited:

LegalSense

Void Walker
It's also been suggested that hackers have their stats wiped. By that, I mean their money/items revoked and/or taken away.

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Well, I don't believe 3 day bans are severe enough when targeted at hackers. They ruin the satisfaction of playing a certain game mode, for consecutive days, making people leave the server. In KitPVP for example, 3 Day bans are given but when they come back onto the server, they still have all the money they earned from hacking and are eligible to spend it, and hack again. Many people DO NOT 'learn' from a ban and will continue to hack therefore further ruining the satisfaction of other players.

Me, personally, I've left this server many of times because of the hackers inside every single /server. I think it's time to break down on the hackers and give them perm bans, once and for all.
Depending on the hack, the punishments vary. If they have be banned before for hacking, their ban will be longer then the previous ban.

OP
OP
Dank

Dank

Gold Miner
Depending on the hack, the punishments vary. If they have be banned before for hacking, their ban will be longer then the previous ban.

Yeah, I know, but, 3 day bans for hacking and ruining other people fun is just not harsh enough.

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Yeah, I know, but, 3 day bans for hacking and ruining other people fun is just not harsh enough.
Everyone deserves a second chance, however if they do it again their ban is a lot harsher.
I do think though that it is a good idea if they lose some money if they hack.

LegalSense

Void Walker
Everyone deserves a second chance, however if they do it again their ban is a lot harsher.
I do think though that it is a good idea if they lose some money if they hack.
The numbers of bans can predetermine them losing their money/items. If they've been banned let's say, 2-3 times for hacking and still aren't perm banned, they can have their items/money revoked and/or taken away.

Lord Vile

Tree Puncher
Guys, i play on a server where hacker bans are permanent. No question. The Hackers who get banned have no chance to appeal. The staff simply will ignore them, even if this was the only punishment the hackers ever had. I think this server has a good system so far. I think the stats wiped idea is good. Losing items is definitely a little bit generous maybe...

Vile