Leonidacide, Name Decoding

F

FreezeBlaze

Alright so one of my friends names recently caught my attention, this friend being leonidacide (most peole know him from survival). This caught my attention because his name seemed to have no meaning in it. Therefore I got a bit curious to how he came up with it. This is how I figure out to decode it.

So first off, we need to seperate his name into smaller parts :
  • leon
  • i
  • da
  • cide
Now that we have our parts, lets decode each one, one at a time.

First off we have leon, which is generally refering to either a lion (mispelt) or is a form of name, sort of like leo. Considering he is good at spelling most of the time, I think that there is a higher chance that it is leo.

Second on our list, we have i. This is just "I" but mispelt, that was an easy one.

Third on our list, we have da. "da" is usually a form of slang, to replace the word "the".

Forth on our list, the hardest one to decode... cide is actually "dice" if you rearrange the letters.

In conclusion, He is a man named leo, who thinks that he is a dice. If you look at what this would mean metaphorically, it would mean that his emotions change a lot, representing all 6 different sides of a dice.

Therefore we can safely come to the conclusion that his name is leo and that his emotions change a lot.

~Freeze
7e411dc5859f930fc96e0306f1c6c1c0.png

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
This is the oddest thing I've read in a long time, excluding the "Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" series, now that was odd.