Added Levels' affect on heart damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiEm

First Step
Just before I get to the point, I want to point out the fact that I've been on this server for around four years and never had; maybe once, posted a suggestion. Lately many people have been buying boosters- therefore, gaining levels/extra hearts and it's becoming a problem on kitpvp specifically because I've seen people with levels varying from 400-600, with 30 hearts. I know there's a rule where hearts stop increasing after 400 but it's still ridiculous, the players aren't even good, they just win because of the extra 6-8 hearts they have. I know that it would be unfair to the people that bought boosters and I understand so I suggest making it a rule where hearts stop increasing after level 200 or so.

I really do hope that this idea is taken into consideration.
Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

DesignLeeWolf17

Gold Miner
Well if you want you should buy yourself a booster they aren’t that much and grind at a grinder till your booster runs out. Then it won’t be “unfair” because they put the effort into getting that high and you didn’t.

DesignLeeWolf17

Gold Miner
Cause there wouldn’t be much of a reason to actually level up and not only that but if you could only reach 200 then you couldn’t get all the perks due to insignificant amount of points.

OP
OP
AntiEm

AntiEm

First Step
Well if you want you should buy yourself a booster they aren’t that much and grind at a grinder till your booster runs out. Then it won’t be “unfair” because they put the effort into getting that high and you didn’t.

I respect your opinion, what I'm saying is; half the people that have 400+ levels haven't even been playing for six months minimum. half the effort was put into their levels.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AntiEm

AntiEm

First Step
Cause there wouldn’t be much of a reason to actually level up and not only that but if you could only reach 200 then you couldn’t get all the perks due to insignificant amount of points.

I never said that the level limit should be 200, I clearly mention in the title that this ticket is about how many hearts being added for every level, this post is directed to kitpvp, where it's "unfair" when players with 400-600 levels have an extra 6-8 hearts because they paid for something and yes, they can buy whatever they want off of the server's shop, some of them even buy it for the hearts, I just have an idea that I think should be taken under consideration. the "perks" shouldn't be removed, all I'm saying is that there should be a heart extension limit. none of the other perks should be removed.
thank you.

DesignLeeWolf17

Gold Miner
I never said that the level limit should be 200, I clearly mention in the title that this ticket is about how many hearts being added for every level, this post is directed to kitpvp, where it's "unfair" when players with 400-600 levels have an extra 6-8 hearts because they paid for something and yes, they can buy whatever they want off of the server's shop, some of them even buy it for the hearts, I just have an idea that I think should be taken under consideration. the "perks" shouldn't be removed, all I'm saying is that there should be a heart extension limit. none of the other perks should be removed.
thank you.
I think the main point of grinding is to get more hearts. I am 88% sure that is why people grind in the first place.

DesignLeeWolf17

Gold Miner
If there is a cap or something to that nature lots and lots of people will complain about changing it. All the people that grinded to get there would complain. And the people that got the boosters.

OP
OP
AntiEm

AntiEm

First Step
People would probably quit the server due to it and go to a different server entirely.

this is just a recommendation that i'd like to go under consideration, i understand if you have anything against it but i need you to also look at this from my point of view. I quit this server for 6 months because of this problem. i'm just saying that youre not the only one with a say here. again: this is just a recommendation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.