Loggin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLYDOGY

Stone Miner
Hi! as you're all familiar with kitPVP, logging is a thing. Its annoying, dogs do it, you've probably done it, everyone does it. Many abuse it, many use it.

Add that if you're below the spawn area and you log out, your potion effects get removed and you will not be able to use/consume anything for the first 6 seconds.

It will give people that log out while being chased a disatvantage that is clearly needed.

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
So what are you implying? I see no problem in logging unless it gets abused

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
1. Please put suggestions in the suggestions and feedback section of the forum.
2. I don't agree with this, if you are out of combat you should be allowed to log out.

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
Hi! as you're all familiar with kitPVP, logging is a thing. Its annoying, dogs do it, you've probably done it, everyone does it. Many abuse it, many use it.

Add that if you're below the spawn area and you log out, your potion effects get removed and you will not be able to use/consume anything for the first 6 seconds.

It will give people that log out while being chased a disatvantage that is clearly needed.

I personally dont log since i dont care if i die, but i dont see the issue with people doing if they are out of combat. the whole point of combat tag is to make it so people cant do it right away so its not really an issue

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Personally don't see an issue with this unless a bug or something is involved, if someone manages to run their timer out without getting hit then I don't see why its a bad thing.

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner

Your basically suggesting to make the ganking problem on kit worse.It’s already hard enough to log onto kit after you’ve been 10v1’ed and with irons logging has literally no difference cause a iron kill is useless there is no reason to add this

Status
Not open for further replies.