Logging and Running

Elitezy

First Step
Logging off straight after combat tag is over has become an ongoing trend on the server and there needs to be some sort of fix, not sure whether it could be a longer combat tag? or a way to prevent running for 15minutes on end. I'd love to hear what staff think and or what other users have to say :) cheers guys <3

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
A longer combat tag sounds like it could be the solution for this. Other than that, I'd be struggling to think of any ideas of what would reduce the occurrences of this happening.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I mean i dont think its a problem personally, the combat tag lasts long enough to prevent people from logging straight away, and if somebody goes out of combat and wants to log then they should be able to.

OP
OP
Elitezy

Elitezy

First Step
not a terrible idea, i was thinking something like a stick that has a combat tag affect with some sort of 5 block reach that had no actual player effect ie. no knockback or damage effect. could be cool? even if it had to be bought on buycraft :)

Nlus

Stone Miner
not a terrible idea, i was thinking something like a stick that has a combat tag affect with some sort of 5 block reach that had no actual player effect ie. no knockback or damage effect. could be cool? even if it had to be bought on buycraft :)

If there's ever gonna be an item brought into the game with the description you gave it, it should never be put behind a paywall.

Hris

Stone Miner
That's fair, would it be considered pay to win?
It surely would be, I don't like the whole idea if it's looked at from a gfighter's perspective. A longer combat tag would mean even harder attempts to escape ganks, chases. I feel like the current timer is good enough.

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
agree ^ Don't think anything should be changed. Fine as it is

the77x7

Diamond Miner
I mean i dont think its a problem personally, the combat tag lasts long enough to prevent people from logging straight away, and if somebody goes out of combat and wants to log then they should be able to.
I agree with this

DaPolarBear

Zombie Killer
We lose nothing if the combat tag timer gets extended if anything it might fix this problem just make the change see if it changes anything if it does then great, if nothing then people cant say you didn't try. on the topic tho people love their things we can extend it to infinite and people will just keep running i think extending the timer should happen just to try it but in the end just pick your target and get efficient at dropping someone fast and getting out