Lost Interest

SurrenderToMe

Stone Miner
Hey guys its me, SlidinInYoDMs. :)

So I have lost interest in Minecraft for a couple of years now, and I am growing up.
High school is just around the corner for me, and I would like to promote from middle school, and ask someone out to the middle school dance <3 :-D
So I have forgot to make this goodbye, and I finally thought of it today LOL.

Snapcraft has been a huge part of my life even if its just a game.
I have made many risk of sneaking on just to play Minecraft when i was younger and got caught a couple of times P: .
And I started playing Snapcraft when I was in the late 5th grade, and now I am in 8th grade so Minecraft got rrrreeaaaaallyyy boring.

I learned many things while playing on this server that has to do with real life, and there are many people who helped me get there.
-Tss my acquaintance Jason best the second guy who can actually kill me with the bow.
-Kem amazing sniper 1st guy to kill me with the bow.
-Jaide amazing admin or mod..I'm behind. (Long ago I thought you were a kid and I thought you and nickhellspur were brothers and sisters xd)
-Lozl what a troll ;-)
-Bob amazing life lessons, but can get annoying listing 70's 80's or 90's song he loves.
-Capjmac amazing pvper
-Bas idk .-.
-Rvveh Good times :-D
-Iamontda helpful-Informative
-Luke he was a helper idk now, but hes one of those people who helped out a lot.
-iCookie lol I annoyed her.
-CosmicL12 don't know if she still plays
-Aaron In the old SC he teleported everyone to spawn and dropped exp on everyone, and made me crash whatta fag(jks <3)
-and etc..
________________________________________________________________________________________
Listing people from the old SC
-Hyyxos
-Rooys123
-Nick636
-UnionJacks i remembered when he was in jail in the old SC.
-shoutout to that kid I killed who had 2 stacks of sponges on him.
-Omnigod best shop ever :-D
-Zmak Amazing
-and etc.
________________________________________________________________________________________
The journey ends here for me, and I wish the best of all in real life, and in game :-D
(Sooo many hackers now lol)
Last few tips
-Don't tpa people to your homes I got griefed on the outside of my house.
-Bring back the sponges for the players that are still playing.
-Don't piss off anyone.

Bye guys :) (btw I deleted all my 182 screenshots of Snapcraft sorry : P)

Peace out, thediamonddude2,KristinisBae,IFapOnYou,SurrendertoMe, and the last username I will ever have SlidinInYoDMs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Sad to see you go diamonddude, you'll be missed. Make sure to visit sometimes, Goodbye

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
Damn I've been waiting for this post for a while. Sad to see you go nig, but everyone is gonna leave at one point. Come on Snap if you get bored sometimes, peace diamond

iMoonZz

Stone Miner
Yeah.. I kinda lost interest too. I don't know about calling it quits yet- But I'm very inactive. o.o I didn't really know you- But to be generous, Farewell.