Lucky Block & Hunger Games Weekly!

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Hey,

A lot of players are requesting these mini-games and since they were a great success. I am suggesting we bring them back 1-weekend Lucky blocks the other Hunger games so it doesn't get too boring we alternate them.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

iDell

Iron Miner
Hey,

A lot of players are requesting these mini-games and since they were a great success. I am suggesting we bring them back 1-weekend Lucky blocks the other Hunger games so it doesn't get too boring we alternate them.

Thanks!

I think having the events alternate would combat the main issue of players losing interest. I like the idea overall as well. Curious to see what other players think.

Deadly_k1tten

Stone Miner
Staff member
Helper
I think it should be one or the other, i see this as a lot of work to keep alternating the gamemodes and such, would be up for a perma return of one of these gamemodes though!

JACOBSKI4

Tree Puncher
Hey,

Thanks!
Maybe if a new game mode called ‘Mini Game-modes’ was added which contained the small event games which could be played at a certain time?

TheCrazyCorn

Gold Miner
I like this idea. I would like if earth games would be there too. Maps would probably be the same every week, but I guess that's fine.