MC Factions allies. (Help)

vinylb

First Step
I am here today to talk about Factions. I have made a faction with about 4 trusted members I know very well in my faction. There are also people who say that if you say " /f open " you get a free diamond kit which I did not knowing I just screwed up my faction. [I fixed my faction afterwards]. So now someone said I should become their Faction Ally and I am now wondering what happens when I make someone a Faction Ally. When someone becomes my Faction Ally, are they able to steal all of our Faction loot? Are they able to raid my faction? Are they going to blow up our whole base which I spent a month (MAX) Working on? Im just wondering.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
1. When players are allied to your factions, they are not able to use your /f home (Like some servers allow).

2. Yes, ANYONE can raid your base, even your allies so be careful who you trust.

3. Yes, they can blow up your base with the right cannon if they know how to cannon well or have some experience with hybrid cannons.

Keep in mind, Factions is a hardcore mode of Survival. No givebacks. Hardly any trust. Finally, ALOT of work when building the correct and most efficient base :).

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
1. When players are allied to your factions, they are not able to use your /f home (Like some servers allow).

2. Yes, ANYONE can raid your base, even your allies so be careful who you trust.

3. Yes, they can blow up your base with the right cannon if they know how to cannon well or have some experience with hybrid cannons.

Keep in mind, Factions is a hardcore mode of Survival. No givebacks. Hardly any trust. Finally, ALOT of work when building the correct and most efficient base :).

Yeah, but "Hardcore" doesn't mean you have 1 heart though. But I get what you are saying. For vinylb, think as Factions as survival in real life, but with some defying-logic mechanics (Such as dirt in the air, etc.)

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
Yeah, but "Hardcore" doesn't mean you have 1 heart though. But I get what you are saying. For vinylb, think as Factions as survival in real life, but with some defying-logic mechanics (Such as dirt in the air, etc.)
Thats why I put it in quotes. I'm stating it is similar to hardcore because you need to more aware of things like if someone is raiding your base, etc.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Thats why I put it in quotes. I'm stating it is similar to hardcore because you need to more aware of things like if someone is raiding your base, etc.

Oh okay, thanks.