Template errors

• Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: [E_USER_WARNING] Cannot call method getMode on a non-object (NULL) (src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1176)

Memories.

DeletedUser10893

Stone Miner
'word.' is my way of expressing good things. good memories on snapcraft, grammar here reflects this idea.
memories.
one of my first ever snapcraft memories is with @Lyli, and building her plot with her. by accident i stumbled across it again, and so remember all the good that occurred on my early snapcraft history. now, for a brief story on my origins: i was introduced to this server by a friend of mines (who is now inactive). me, them and my best friend all played together on this server, and we made hotels, houses and skin comps (remember those).

a4tWOEq.jpg

i invite you in recollecting your first snapcraft memories on this thread, and spread the good nostalgia from the recollection of these. i hope that these memories persist and in a few years, i still look back on them and smile.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
On my 2nd day of Snapcraft, I believe (could have been the 1st day...), I met Flashyamrood2014 through hungergames. That was last year summertime, back when I could barely speak English. She was fine with that though, and she also studied german in school, which helped us getting to know eachother a bit ('cause I'm german), until we became friends. She has gotten very inactive since the hungergames were down due to upgrading. But she came back to play a bit again, when hg was back. After all, I haven't seen her for over 5 months now. Which is sad.
Also the very first I have ever teamed with on Minecraft was Willegger. I don't know much about him. We sadly have never had any chances to talk after the first week I have played anyway.
I always look for some of my old friends/teamates to at least say "Hi" once again.

~ToKsiik

RuRuSaki

Tree Puncher
When I first joined sc I actually did not know how to play mc so I was a newb. A girl named bigdaddy(some numbers at the end) asked me if I had a house yet? I said no and she let me live with her until I got my own place started. She was cool but only rarely came on then soon vanished. After her I met ghost(some numbers at the end) who was really cool and I let him live with me. We fought many griefers (this was back when sponges had meaning lol) and it was awesome. But all memorys previous to this day are all new and special to me -probably cuz I have really bad crs- lol look it up if you don't know what it is. I have met many good players and many bad ones specially when I was a mod. But friends come and go. That's life

OP
OP
D

DeletedUser10893

Stone Miner
She was cool but only rarely came on then soon vanished.

So when I very first joined, as I remember, before getting my rank, I just played alone for a day or two. I wondered what this strange 'Shout' thing was. I remember a player , who lived across from me, I have no recollection of his username, but he build his house and I helped him (this could really turn into a novel ala The Great Gatsby, but neither do I have the time, the skill or the character limit to do that). He vanished about 1 week after he joined, and that is when I started to go around and meet new people

But friends come and go. That's life

Yep...

Miggeh

Gold Miner
so um, on like 2013 i met imacouplepixels. she was great and one of the first friends i had on sc. later on, there was this other girl named themelloworange and she was nice as well. we became (i think) great friends and we played e.g. together a lot. i hit 100 kills on eg somewhere in 2014 they both went inactive hug me pls

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
I first joined because it was when i first started playing minecraft a few years ago. I was looking for hungergames but at that time snapcraft hadn't even made a hungergames server yet so I went on Survival. I was a noob so I thought that survival was just one big world where everyone worked together to get op and build houses and stuff. I didn't understand much of the portals or anything at spawn and after farming a lot of wood from the tree farm I walked into a pvp portal. The pvp arena at that time was one where you would jump in this water portal and tp to this undeground cave thing. I ofcourse died instantly but I remember having fun by running and trying to hide before I Immeadietly got killed. I was a noob at that time and I preferred to watch people pvp instead of do it myself. At one point this diamond guy helped me by giving my some iron. And when he got low i killed him and soon enough i was a diamond noob (I died instantly afterwards cause i barely even understood how to run). That pvp arena was fun because it was an underground city thing and teams would get into packs and roam this huge cave fighting other teams.
That is one of my favorite snapcraft moments.

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
donald that would be awesome. After they updates and removed that arena /warp end pvp got popular. Now since end pvp is gone and the only way to pvp is at spawn, survival isn't good for pvp anymore ( I don't think it ever was meant for pvp but that's all I enjoyed doing there.)

RuRuSaki

Tree Puncher
donald that would be awesome. After they updates and removed that arena /warp end pvp got popular. Now since end pvp is gone and the only way to pvp is at spawn, survival isn't good for pvp anymore ( I don't think it ever was meant for pvp but that's all I enjoyed doing there.)
Sc1 was the best time for pvping. Back when sc1 existed pvp was all the rage lol. Then everyone started to go to the end to pvp and it got boring. :/ glad people are pvping in the new update though

Hyyxos

Ghast Hunter
My first screenshots on Snapcraft. November 10th, 2012.
xLSFCg0.jpg

Please ignore my skin, I thought I was cool.
AJkvQaL.png

Kyy

Tree Puncher
Ky's Best Memory: When he had a threesome with 2 other girls when Snapcraft decided to get the somewhat annoying marry plugin xD (lost the pic so I don't have it right now)

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
I remember when noobs started out with 4 diamond blocks in there inventory, so we would camp at spawn and follow noobs when they explored survival. As soon as they got out of the safezone we would jump them and get free stuff. :)

JustinL98

Gold Miner
I remember when noobs started out with 4 diamond blocks in there inventory, so we would camp at spawn and follow noobs when they explored survival. As soon as they got out of the safezone we would jump them and get free stuff. :)
I was most likely one of those noobs. :/

Back