Minecraft Characters?

iamontda

Void Walker
Well, I've been learning about Blender as I go, and I've also found a really nice character rig. Now I need some advice. What's the best rig or two for blocks and weapons? And um, how do I copy the character over so that there can be two? Help is appreciated.

I also made this because I was bored and I went looking around Novaskin for a nice wallpaper. I didn't create this, I just added the skins. However, it's still pretty funny :-D

ABV9Zyu.jpg

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
Well, I've been learning about Blender as I go, and I've also found a really nice character rig. Now I need some advice. What's the best rig or two for blocks and weapons? And um, how do I copy the character over so that there can be two? Help is appreciated.

I also made this because I was bored and I went looking around Novaskin for a nice wallpaper. I didn't create this, I just added the skins. However, it's still pretty funny :-D

ABV9Zyu.jpg

I've been trying stuff with blender too but i cant find out how to add 2 characters to a project.
I simply just photoshopped 2 in a picture :l
d825.png

cc01.png

Photoshopped together:
bf4e.png

:-/ idk i googled it but everyone says you need to Append it but you cant append whole blend files...

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Thanks Noah. I wonder if I should just get two separate rigs or something for characters, but maybe I can find a solution somewhere. I have to fit around 10 characters into one scene, so I have to figure out how to texture them all too.

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
Thanks Noah. I wonder if I should just get two separate rigs or something for characters, but maybe I can find a solution somewhere. I have to fit around 10 characters into one scene, so I have to figure out how to texture them all too.
If you find out tell me? :-D