Minecraft Exploiter on Factions

vinylb

First Step
So basically today or tonight someone of the name called Destoryer7756 I think it was decided that he would name himself my faction members names and tp to me. I thought it was my faction member tping to me but really he put " ~ " and then put my faction members username. He was invisible and decided to troll me. Somehow he was able to blow up my whole entire faction house and somehow deleted my faction house. He was also probably hacking because now these two people named
We_The_People and Hoopre are living inside my old faction house. I am very disappointed and NONE, when I mean " NONE " I mean NONE of the Moderators/Helpers/Admins decided to help me out. I really think that your Faction server is starting to become a little terrible (Sorry).

OP
OP
vinylb

vinylb

First Step
Look, you're guy's faction server really needs to get reset and you also need it where I CAN FIND A GOOD PLACE TO MAKE ANOTHER BASE BECAUSE I ONLY SEE SAND AND WATER

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Meh, is should be reset...depends when was the last reset.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
This is why Factions exists. Be more aware of who you are tping and where. Making sure you trust the right people or else you will be betrayed in seconds. Staff do not worry about issues like this because this is how the gamemode is.