Minecraft Name

SilverJ17

Gold Miner
Minecraft Name: SilverJ17

How I got it: It's name I've used for quite awhile. It originally had no "17" in it. I've also added a hyphen to it a couple times, though namely my PSN. (SilverJ-17) I'm not 100% certain on the origins of "Silver" or "17," but "J" relates to my first name and the hyphen was to make it look cool, though sadly, Minecraft don't allow stuff like hyphens in usernames. 17 may of came from my oldest username/ email, my number on my custom NASCAR game driver (used to play these games a lot), or from Android 17. Silver either was one of my favorite colors or came from Silverman177 (one of my first game profiles), which may have to do with a car on a racing game (Rumble Racing) named "Silver Streak," even though Blue Devil was my favorite car in that game. Actually Silverman177.. Who knows though?

Favourite memory: Minecraft-related? The first time I felt like and joked about being a "Champion Skeleton" on Pillage the Village (It's defunct, so no adverts here.) or maybe that one time I murdered half of the innocents (most were with a suicide bomb) on Trouble in Mineville (on another big name server). Oh, and on Snapcraft, it would be beating the old, old, possibly super old Hard parkour, the dragon one, if anyone can remember that. In real life, that awesome close up view of the Arch from I-55 and 1-70. (not sure if the route is as close now as it was some time ago) I may even be wrong about which interstate comes super close, though I've been to the actual Arch itself, but not inside it. It's just that view.

LegalSense

Void Walker

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Minecraft name: CosmicL12

How I got it: Long story short, it sort of came to me

Favorite memory: lots of favorite memories, I don't know where to start..

Benthecricketer

Zombie Killer
Minecraft name: Benthecricketer
How I got it: My name is Ben and I love cricket.
Favourite moment: PvPing the first time when I got helper on kitPvP with a big team killing everyone who comes near us.
:-P

Last edited:

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Minecraft name: Benthecricketer
How I got it: My name is Ben and I love cricket.
Favourite moment: PvPing the first time when I got helper on kitPvP with a big team killing everyone who comes near us.
:-P

I remember that... That's what got you playing kit pvp more often didn't it?

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Name: Epicme772
How I got it: Well... Uh... I consider myself epic and it wouldn't make sense to put "I" so I put "me". As for 772 I really have no idea where that came from because I just came up with my name on the spot when I purchased Minecraft XD Sometimes I wish I could change my name since it's a little less original but I like it XD
Favorite memory(ies): Gosh I have so many... I remember the first time I got a sponge in SC2 at a True/False contest. That was pretty cool XD I beat RedGaming12 in a 1v1 match and I was so proud because he claimed he was the "best pvper in SC" XD

So many more memories though, and most of them were from SnapCraft :-D