Minecraft version update

Smognoggler

Answer to Life
So i have noticed that we can now use most items from the new updates, but my question is are we going to see them in the shop? If it isn't planned, can we at least get the few things we cant get other wise, like end rod, shulker boxes, and dragons breath?

About the shulker box, if there usability is concerning, have only the shulker eggs for sale. Because not only do you now have to kill them, but there is a chance that the shell wont drop to.

If this is planned, when in general? next week, next month, or in a couple months?

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
I also have liked the idea of the shulker box. It ads some additional headaches to deal with for staff but in general its a cool item with a lot of appeal to nomadic users who enjoy survival. As far as other items though, like observers and slimeblocks. Those by far need to stay out of the game. I cant imagine the abuse that would ensue.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
This would be hard to do since this server is ran off of 1.8-1.12 versions. They would have to make the server 1.9+ specifically for the server or the survival server which could put some hate on the server due to a whole new addition of PVP stuff, etc.

OP
OP
Smognoggler

Smognoggler

Answer to Life
jasonstover9, first of all, observers are available now if you are in the right version, and slimeblocks have been available on the server for the past 2 years, never heard of any kind of abuse from those. but from what i can tell, the minecraft versions seem to be working together pretty well. I think if you go onto 1.12 you would have access to the new blocks in that as well. and i haven't noticed a large difference on PvE but have not also tested it much. I mainly want the shulker boxes because of how they look and how they can be placed side ways.
But i don't think any block should be blocked(pun unintended) without a very good reason, mainly things against rules or harassing other people. other wise only remove/limit it if it causes to much server lag.

OP
OP
Smognoggler

Smognoggler

Answer to Life
What items would you not include, just so i don't get my hopes up ,and is there an eta for the shop update?

OP
OP
Smognoggler

Smognoggler

Answer to Life
Given that it has been 2 weeks, is there any sort of general eta, like will the shop update, in the next week or two, or will it take a month or two? or more?