Declined More Personal Vaults - Factions

Should they add this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vClxqz

First Step
I bought ranks for the extra enderchest slots, /pv, and most of all /fly. Now no ranks can fly around to make bases to make the game more balanced. A good idea to get players ranks worth the money is to add /pv to lower ranks and higher ranks get /pv 2 or maybe a 3rd personal vault. A good way to balance value and not stacking everything up over time is to make no spawners can be placed in those personal vaults and only in the enderchest.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
i'm not sure about this to be honest

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I will have to disagree with this suggestion, having more player vaults means no one will have anything valuable in bases and just makes raiding useless.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Agree with ash yes, although I do struggle with personal space within my /pv and /ec, I believe that these two spaces are a good amount of space and we do not need anymore.

OP
OP
V

vClxqz

First Step
I will have to disagree with this suggestion, having more player vaults means no one will have anything valuable in bases and just makes raiding useless.
yes, but the Personal vaults cannot hold spawners therefore players cannot hold onto value. If anything it'll cause players to place more value because they won't have enough space in echest

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
yes, but the Personal vaults cannot hold spawners therefore players cannot hold onto value. If anything it'll cause players to place more value because they won't have enough space in echest
/pv 1 and /ec both allows for multiple rows of spaces for spawners, sponges, gear etc.. And if a faction have 20 immortal ranks it's easy to store

Wallmart

Stone Miner
I bought ranks for the extra enderchest slots, /pv, and most of all /fly. Now no ranks can fly around to make bases to make the game more balanced. A good idea to get players ranks worth the money is to add /pv to lower ranks and higher ranks get /pv 2 or maybe a 3rd personal vault. A good way to balance value and not stacking everything up over time is to make no spawners can be placed in those personal vaults and only in the enderchest.
though it sounds nice on paper, there seems too be a few key downsides to this idea. People already hoard spawners and giving them more unraidable storage wont make the problem better. Even if spawners cant be put in pv's the immortal rank enderchest is still a whole double chest of unraidable space. I do think ranks should be buffed but adding pv's isnt a good way too do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.